3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NAVALNYY 18.11.19 05:21 am

What's up with pvp? (Diablo 2)

Have not seen a single fair pvp game since the summer.
Never seen a tournament more longer.
Never seen a Modera online with summer.
The last thing I remember about pvp is my tournament which I in one person was organized and conducted.

The administrator did not seen and not heard anywhere else, too, in the summer, he has exactly enough time on this activity? And then I have questions on it since the summer is not the answer.
Who knows what he is on the server there is and its name? Asked on the server, 5 people have heard that it is, but no one was able to name the name :(

And you dear players, what's the situation with pvp part of the game saw or participation modders/admin in something ?
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 18.11.19

jibicbiu
Torque krasava!

Neither the fact that these whiners about the lack of pvp.. : I want igraca, but do I ever will! Daichi pvp! Admin you obasan!!

No people. beginners and they accidentally flown in pvp simple ridicule PC neigh.
And then on the forum Coco admin fault
it
Blame you and the devil that turned your soul to cernolevschi!!

And instead of the normal communication in the pvp community some slag.
And why people will go to where the shit thrown, and in this case even if you win-stick stain.
Dober one that left the most lasting coprophilia(and the most ardent storonnnik this throwing kakami, in the last year or two. D

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.11.19

rfone wrote:
pvp dlea nubov
these games create to pongball newbies. To fall from a couple of newbies no one wants :D
ETOGES not a chess game, where important process, an important skill (and no knowledge of Clive Barker's undying) and lose a strong or equal opponent is just nice - there is six months to farm gear, and even fall then - WELL NAFIG!