3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L0nsdale88 18.03.22 01:59 am

How to resurrect an NPC? (Elden Ring)

I went down deep into the cave, killed the boss, I go out to the fire of the wolf's shack for the night, I see the wolf lies. I waved the LMB out of habit, but it turned out that there was some kind of woman sitting above him, I didn’t see her at all. As a result, she attacked me, I left the game, restarted and still she is hostile. I had to calm her down. As it turned out, this is not an ordinary woman, but Latenna, who gives a half of the medallion and the quest, and now this side effect is screwed up. I tried to remove sins, they write that I did not sin. Is it possible to reset it somehow? Maybe there is a command in the console?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
sapov 18.03.22

L0nsdale88
You can't, go through the game again

D
Dmitry Dianov 18.03.22

L0nsdale88
And try to kill, and then remove the sin

L
L0nsdale88 18.03.22

Dmitry Dianov
, so I killed her, but as a sin they didn’t count me, and therefore I can’t remove it.

X
X_Lod 18.03.22

Varre killed the same thing, and without him you can’t get into the lock alone, they write that I didn’t sin

M
Max Immortal 18.03.22

+ a similar situation, I killed Bernal in the driver's shack, but it turns out that he then gives square and through it you can get a bloody wolf armor. In the temple he writes that he did not commit sins. This is a bug, right?

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

There is no MaxImmortal
, the dead cannot be resurrected) Sins are forgiven if the NPC just becomes aggressive.