3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RailWayBoy 18.03.22 01:59 am

Staves. Which is better? (Elden Ring)

I welcome everyone. Lord great magicians, tell me which staff is better for an astrologer. Most write that Azura is the best, but I put on a lusat and in all respects he will be cooler. Or are there some hidden options?
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

If I'm not mistaken, Azura's staff gives ... you spend less mana on spells .... And the Staff of Lusat is the most lethal in my opinion.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Yes, Lusata will be cooler in terms of pure damage. But it takes more mana.
Plus, some staves enhance some of the spells. For example, Renalla's staff enhances the spell of the full moon.

R
RailWayBoy 18.03.22

Azura increases casting speed. Just +7 azura does the same damage as +5 lusata. As I understand it, you can sharpen the lusat to the max and not bathe

E

RailWayBoy
And what in the game for the clothes that give the effect of mana is spent very, very little... I saw the dude Azura's Comet was used and finally mana was not wasted from him-)

R
RailWayBoy 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
, well, I still have 2 of these. talisman and scarab cap. but not to say that they directly significantly reduce mana consumption. comet eats be healthy. and the scarab cap increases damage taken, so it's not worth using it or not. and the talisman seems to work on skills. haven't checked yet

w
wintermute322 18.03.22

Azur's Staff slightly speeds up casting spells and increases mana cost.
rubbish thing, the amplification is too weak for such a penalty.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya wrote:
And what in the game for the items that give the effect of manna is very, very little spent ... I saw the dude Azura's Comet zakl yuzal and finally manna was not spent on him-)
This is not gear. This is a magical potion. There is a tear that does not spend mana for a small amount of time and a tear that increases damage from magic. Usually they are mixed, drunk, and for some seconds you can use magic without spending mana.
I have this. I can go into the game and see the names if necessary

Y
Youxyxol 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya wrote:
manna
Yes, not "manna", but mana. Manna is a cereal from which porridge is cooked. xD

P
Pomu4 18.03.22

I go with Carian Regal Scepter. With 75 intellect skeling 353, before he ran with a meteorite. I also looked in the direction of Lusat, but spending 50% more mana is such a pleasure

E

Pomu4 The
Carian Royal Scepter couldn't be written??-))

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Pomu4
under a flask that does not waste ok pleasure)

A
AndralStormborn 26.03.22

Does Azura's staff increase speed? What I'm missing in this game is the casting speed.

G
Grimganga 11.04.22

Hi to everyone who got here. Meteor Staff from beginning to Academy, then Carian Royal Scepter and Shining Academy Staff.

a
azazello777 11.04.22

Yes, at first Meteorite Staff (it doesn't improve). 41-68 ints is the staff of the Academy Glintstone Staff and from 69 ints upwards is the Carian Regal Scepter. Lusat's Glintstone Staff (analogue of the crystal staff from the previous ds) goes apart, it increases the damage from magic but also increases the cost of FP by 50%.

R
Ronxyl 11.04.22

I run with a meteorite with my left hand and a lusat in my right (I just shook it at 10 a long time ago). No matter how xs the Carian and Azura are 10 better, but how to compare that. Even I didn’t find a lot of stones for 10. In general, it infuriates that it doesn’t write what indicators the gear has and how much the stick accelerates / enhances / increases, etc. It's clear that +10 lusata is better than another +8.

s
sm3hach 05.05.22

AndralStormborn
Staff of Azur increases speed by 1.3 times, almost imperceptibly)

W
Wicked mole 10.05.22

Azur's comet (death lazor) damages with ticks, those Azur's staff will speed up these ticks => will there be more damage? suddenly someone checked ...

d
drochi_milk 09.10.22

Wicked mole
it only speeds up the casting time