3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wing42 18.03.22 01:59 am

General Radan (Elden Ring)

How to get to the arena of the battle with the boss General Radan? I come - the grandfather is sitting, dressed like a jester. Speaks:

And the question is brewing: how to trigger this fucking arena to enter and fight this fucking general?
Help, good people - the narrow-eyed devil Hidetaka once again messed up out of the blue and forgot to make an entrance to the arena to the boss. Why the hell should a player even look for his bosses IN GUIDES?
I haven't even hit the boss yet, and my ass is already on fire. General Radan is the boss for 10 bent bald jackals out of ten.
What conditions must be met for the old watchman to let me through?
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

And I like how this grandfather is dressed, just like a battle mage-)) You need to activate the great lift - if you haven't done it already, you won't get to Radan-)

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Oooooh, well, stupidity in the game. Go ahead and guess what you need to do. Thanks!

m
malars0 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
which lift out of 2? otherwise I’m just going to that boss, but for example, after the Rennie estate I didn’t go to the capital

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Indeed, the elevator activation worked! Thank you so much, the crucible was already on fire!
There, Alexander's pot, and the Wolfman from Renna's quest, and some girl (like the one I cured of red rot) appeared. The old grandfather made a toast and finally the fight took place.
Not a bad boss, but a win is a win.

It's strange, but it took me four attempts on the General, and I sat on Magrita for about an hour. Indeed, it was more difficult to find the entrance to the arena than to defeat Radan.
Hooray!

W
Wing42 18.03.22

malars0 Dectus
Lift. You rise, you activate a bonfire there on the right on the hill among the stones, and that's it, you can advance to the soul of the General.

a
azazello777 26.03.22

Pzdts he is clumsy. I go solo without sumons with a melee (fluff + 12). The 2nd phase, where the boulders are flying around, is a trash - it flies from the front 2 from the left and 2 from the right, something will catch you anyway. And from a comet, I generally yell 1900 xp like never before, nice and I didn’t stand, but ran away from the epicenter. The cloak had to be made bigger, so that for sure nothing could be seen on the screen because of it (it reminded me of the ds2 of the lord of the giants).

R
Reudens 26.03.22

azazello777 Xs
, passed from the 2nd tray without sumons, with 2 katanas, ~80 lvl. Didn't cause any problems.)

a
azazello777 26.03.22

ReudenS
I'm with a soldier's sword and shield at 72 stability. For a hit of 168 damage picks ...

T
Tiberiym 26.03.22

azazello777
First of all, it is desirable to go through this boss with summons, because they distract and help a lot, and according to the plot of Rennie, this is how it should be.
And as for the cobblestones and the comet, it's easy to dodge them at the moment of touching their ground, or to sit on the Potok before the moment of touching (when you sit on it, you don't get hit for 2 seconds).

W
Wing42 26.03.22

Tiberiym
Tiberiym wrote:
First of all, it is desirable to go through this boss with summons, because they distract and help a lot, and according to the plot of Rennie, this is how it should be.
Apparently, this is how I ruined her quest, because I fought with Radan myself, without phantoms. Yesterday, Rennie gave me an upside-down clock for the main tower of the location and disappeared. At the same time, the local sorcerer died in the tower next door. Passed the inverted tower and looted the Rennie doll. All right, is the quest over?

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

Wing42
Is it? I killed Redan before the lift.

W
Wing42 26.03.22

Dmitry Dianov
Who knows, my old watchman grandfather wouldn't let me see Radan. Activated the lift and immediately started.
Now I have another problem - the pvp in the game is broken, I can't summon anyone, the game says "you can't summon the enemy" for the second day already.

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

Wing42
Right now, I collected both pieces of the medallion, but the lift did not activate. They let me in to Redan. Something else should be like a trigger.

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

my radan was 3 barefoot, did not kill renala. I went to him and everything is fine)
Wing42

W
Wing42 26.03.22

Dmitry Dianov
Well, then FIG knows. A typical game from Hidetaka - guess how it works and why it works the way it does.