3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 18.03.22 01:59 am

Game Impressions (Shadow Warrior 3)

Coming out today, share your opinions
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 18.03.22

Just passed, the game was topchik, the last boss ruffled my nerves very much, otherwise everything was easy at a high level, peppy bellboy fast action with humor!

m
mangol335 18.03.22

Optimizon class, and the game is normal.

M
Madiark 18.03.22

Bodies now disappear after five seconds like in a wretched doom, the first part was much better

L
Lintar1980 18.03.22

Every hero in this game is joking cool, but it makes no sense)) why it was made at all incomprehensibly))

N
NuKoLb 26.03.22

vysir mammoth, very boring fights with mobs of the same type and there are still a lot of them ....
there are only 2 bosses in the game. despondent

N
NuKoLb 26.03.22

dima_quant
killed the last boss 1 time, on hard...

n
nemonname 03.04.22

Worst game in the trilogy

k
kytyzoth 11.04.22

Boring: few weapons, just crowds of the same type of enemies that cause nothing but fatigue. As already mentioned here, there are only two dull bosses in the game, which in no way dilute the flow of endless arenas and enemies.
It can be seen that the developers were "inspired" by the doom, which I would not have entered if it had been for a kayfous soundtrack, sw3 does not even have this. But the game is short, so I didn’t have time to completely get bored with it.

n
night channel 11.04.22

This is a failure.
The game is boring, not funny, a lot of unnecessary animations, the bosses are just laughter.
Such games can only be added to subscriptions, it makes no sense to buy this.

Very sad for the series.

P
Polosatij Polosatik 05.05.22

I really didn’t expect from this series that half of the game would have to jump and run along the walls. Some kind of DOOM in half with Tomb Raider turned out.
The game itself is not quite so bottom, but against the background of the second part - some kind of craft from matches and acorns.