3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Dianov 18.03.22 01:59 am

Knight at the edge of the bridge in Siofra (Elden Ring)

Hello.
Does anyone know how to get there? This is an NPC, because if you look closely, you can see that the blade of the sword is swaying up and down. I tried to throw pebbles, I thought about an invisible bridge, but no, the pebbles fail.
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Dianov 18.03.22

B
Bers_body 18.03.22

It is to this knight that you can get through the location of the Four Bell Towers, located on the left side of the map from the Academy

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Dmitry Dianov
There is such a location - Four chapels (from the lake with the Academy, climb the whirlwind to the left bank and go south, it will be on a hill to the left), there are three portals, one leads here, like a hint: Starry sky.

D
Dmitry Dianov 18.03.22

Thanks

X
Xren dog 18.03.22

Gentlemen, is it possible to get here and how?

D
Dmitry Dianov 18.03.22

Xren Sobachiy
It is believed that according to Ranna's quest

X
Xren dog 18.03.22

Dmitry Dianov
Thanks for the tip.

K
Kostet12 18.03.22

Xren Sobachiy
could not sit there by any chance? mage boss? then they banged him through the cheese)

K
Kostet12 18.03.22

Xren Sobachiy
with the help of a seal at the beginning of the game - the quest is connected with the killing of players, or after a radar in a winter location (port) but I still didn’t get there)

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

It's strange, but for that knight they don't give anything except experience ... There is such a crucible in the prison and in the Storm Castle they give spells for those ...

G
GillesDeVanz 18.03.22

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya
, well, behind him there lies a talisman