3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan Grekov 18.03.22 02:36 am

Problem starting the game. (WWE 2K22)

At startup, the error "unknown software exception 0xc000001d ..." is thrown. The main assumption is that the AVX instructions are to blame, which are required by the developers, and which are not on my processor, is there someone here who does not have these same instructions on the process and who was able to launch the game at the same time?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
San Sanuch0906 18.03.22

Also such a mistake. What did not try to do nothing helps. Although on hprakteristikah should go. Maybe someone solved the problem?

P
Pavel Rally 18.03.22

Ivan Grekov
SanSanuch0906 At
least write the characteristics of your computers, maybe the game needs the latest version of Windows 10 (21H2).

M
Micha1212 18.03.22

Yes, you’ll start the campaign without AVX, it’s a shame, and RDR2 goes and GoW, but that’s not possible, maybe they’ll release a patch with cyberpunk so that it goes without AVX, through the AVX emulator it’s not a variak, as I understand it

a
apple rocker 18.03.22

The same problem guys, there is no AVX on the processor, there are other instructions like SSE 4.1,4.2, I would gladly change the processor to the one that has this instruction, but on my motherboard this is the maximum (DELL T3500) and the options are to wait for a patch or my system (although the same rdr, year of var, and other games go quietly at high, by the way, the requirement for AVX was removed in Dain Light 2, so I hope for a patch for now...(

I
Ivan Grekov 18.03.22

Applerocker
Before NG, I had a desire to at least change the percentage with the motherboard and throw in 8GB of RAM, then somehow everything was curtailed, if I only knew what prices would be now ...

b
buffthemindtaker 03.04.22

Help, I start the game, everything is fine, then it writes press any button to continue, I don’t press anything, I tried everything, with keyboard and mouse and joystick, I looked for a solution, pumped up different drivers, etc., everything started fine, I played the tutorial for 5 minutes, the joystick control didn’t work, only in the menu (well, okay, I googled it seems like everyone has problems with the joystick on the PC), I think I’ll play with the keyboard, but again no buttons work.
Too lazy to look again, reinstall everything, etc., look for what was the problem, if anyone knows, please write

D
Dark Kahn 17.04.22

A white screen appears and immediately crashes without errors.