3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sorento NSK 18.03.22 02:36 am

Magma Serpent (Elden Ring)

Guys, please help to fill up the snake in the cave of Gael. I'm just tired of him. I'll be very thankful
8 Comments
Sort by:
h
hello 18.03.22

cheats to help - one-hitt kill. and don't worry, once it's not Honduras.

a
azazello777 18.03.22

Sorento NSK
Killed at lvl 17 20 in hp 16 strength army two-handed +2. So a little patience and everything will work out. The strategy is simple: when he has fire in his mouth, he rams in a straight line, 2-5 reps, just run around. Tactics - hits in a two-handed grip on the head (namely the head, where damage is not cut) from a jump and power, it is stunned and you make a riposte. P.S. it seems there is a through tunnel and if it doesn’t burn, then you can just run through, entering the barefoot is optional (infa is inaccurate), and there you will undermine the fluff and flare it one or two later.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

azazello777
Something according to the description is similar to Makar. )

The tunnel is through - there is Alexander behind the door and the exit to Limgrave.

g
glue fast 18.03.22

Sorento NSK
take a meteorite ore sword and upgrade it to +3, imba katana although you need to adjust the stats for it

S
Sorento NSK 18.03.22

azazello777
gluefast
In general, thanks for the advice, somehow filled it up with a bow and throwing daggers. Daggers, this turns out to be a topic, 40 pieces take out almost half of the HP.

b
bwana tomatto 18.03.22

Sorento NSK
When teleporting from a chest to a poisonous location, there is a scarab if you exit the cave somewhere to the right in the water. From it falls the ashes of war for the poisonousness of the sword. Imba is tough - bosses and dragons deal just wild damage with poison. There's a tick of 1000 every second. If you loot poisonousness, it will be easier to play in the initial stages

a
azazello777 18.03.22

bwana tomatto
Legal cheat like...

b
bwana tomatto 18.03.22

azazello777
No, it's not that simple. Before the ticks start, you need to remove a quarter of your HP somewhere. Tics go for a certain time and poisonousness is removed, you need to re-hang if the enemy is fat. Plus does not work on mechanical enemies. Two iron maiden invaders in the dungeon delivered pain. I had to reforge in the freeze. She rules too, affects everyone. Now with a freeze I went to the swamp red zone, it helps a lot to beat chickens there.
Freezing is more profitable than poison. Poison is just physical damage and ticks of poison. Freeze - physical damage + magic damage + another debuff on the enemy with freezing. Maybe I just got such ashes of war, but magic damage is the same as physical damage