3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArkadiyDoc 18.03.22 02:36 am

PVP Unbalanced Build, Deadly Sin + Occult Sickle (Elden Ring)

Tell me please, I came across a video with this build, but how to find these crap, I have no idea at all. Can someone give a hint?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 18.03.22

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki
You can find everything on this site. You just need to navigate in English names

A
ArkadiyDoc 18.03.22

thank you soulfox
!!!

w
wintermute322 18.03.22

By the way, about the sickle, pvp is not particularly interesting, but does he play in pve? As far as I understand, he imposes death, how do mobs react to him?

W
Wing42 18.03.22

In pvp, one-handed or fast dual weapons with bleeding are imbedded. Everything else - two-handed and ugs - is rubbish due to the lack of stunlocks, and therefore any ragamuffin with one-handed easy will spam anyone, you just won’t have time to insert a blow into his killer combo, and he will only knock down your attacks. In fact, the worst and unbalanced pvp in souls that I have seen is just a terrible unprincipled shit :(
It used to be much better.
I hope they will fix pvp in patches.

G
Gavrik777 18.03.22

Rebt, please tell me. I covered everything, everything. I want to assemble an assembly with a deadly sin. I know that with the shield of the tree there will be candy. I would also like an occult sickle ... but no matter how I ran, no matter where I searched, I can’t find it. Please help please good people

w
wintermute322 18.03.22

Gavrik777
Here's another one, to spread the cancer meta pvpshnuyu

A
ArkadiyDoc 18.03.22

Gavrik777

he is near the altar, near the salt castle. far away

A
ArkadiyDoc 18.03.22

Wing42

agrees, as for me, they overdid it, the circus is complete and it’s unlikely that they will fix it at all, they stuffed so many different shit that they themselves don’t understand that they broke everything.

A
ArkadiyDoc 18.03.22

wintermute322

yes it's a pity chtol, just curious. I don’t understand at all who would be interested in pvp in which you need to stupidly ride around the forehead and one-shot him with the bastard curse of the sickle.