3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qu1ton 18.03.22 12:33 pm

Sellena the Sorceress (Elden Ring)

I ran into such a problem when I found her chained body, she does not want to give me anything and generally communicate with me, although I accepted all her offers. All dialogues have already been done. I have already found Master Lusat, talked to her about him. Such game is already 2 passage of the game. I checked the topic about sins - they are not there either.

Maybe someone knows how to solve this?

11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndralStormborn 18.03.22

Is there supposed to be something there?
I first found her when she was healthy and bought all the spells from her, first some more. Then he found her in another basement where she was suffering, chained, and simply saved her from suffering by killing her. Out of the goodness of my heart. But she said that she would return and we would meet again.

q
qu1ton 18.03.22

AndralStormborn
there is a big quest chain with her

s
soulfox 18.03.22

qu1ton wrote:
All dialogues are already done
i.e. She took you on as an apprentice, sent you to Azur (or you were already there), then sent you to Lusat and gave you the key. You returned to the ruins to her and spoke to her? Did she ask you to find her real body in the ruins of the witchbane?
After this request in the indicated ruins, when interacting with her, she will give you her source stone.
If there is no request, then perhaps there is some kind of dependence on other quests. Perhaps you need to move further along the main quests, talk to someone.

L
Laurelin 18.03.22

I have a problem with her too. She did everything, received from her in the dungeon where she chained the source stone.
I found a doll near Reni's tower. I go up to the doll, does not let me do anything. How to be?

G
GillesDeVanz 18.03.22

Laurelin
Are the quests for silvus done? I had all the rules, but I made a completely square reni.

1_AID 18.03.22

If in the 2nd lock she just hums, then you did not speak with her in the 1st lock. After killing the radan, you also need to find it in a cave where there are 3 towers. In general, She is located in 3 locations in total. Fly to everything and talk. I first ruined her quest too, cleaned the sin and it all worked. and renalla also fill up

A
Altair447 26.03.22

Laurelin
I have the same thing, Selena's stone is in inventory

E
ExtraJoin 26.03.22

qu1ton
Xbox series X? Do you play on it?

z
zombie 26.03.22

Altair447
Yesterday, too, suffered with this. She accepted the stone from me after I spoke with Jerren in the castle of the red mane. After the murder of Radan, he will sit on the throne there. Then he will move to the basement with the chained Sellen, we need to talk there. After that, the Sellen doll accepted the stone.

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Zombieller
in the library, you can respond to his call or sells)

L
Lizmars 02.06.22

If someone she stopped talking after finding Master Lusat, then this problem was solved for me after the death of Redan.