3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nickkeyy 18.03.22 12:56 pm

where to find normal armor (Elden Ring)

I'm already in the capital (Kalid also passed) and did not find any of the armor. Only rags of soldiers and maybe Radan's set, but it's heavy and I don't really like it.
can you tell me where good sets can be knocked out or found
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
azazello777 18.03.22

Nickkeyy
Well, the rules (for me personally) are the set of the guardian of the tree 45 weight and the night rider 30 weight (in the last lock caravan), bloody wolf 25 weight, kaiden 21 weight. And yes, I don’t like sets outwardly (in this regard, I liked the armor in Lords of the fallen), and customization at the level of removing / putting on a cloak, but I would like to cling to the outside of one armor on another.

T
Tiberiym 18.03.22

You should clarify what good armor is for you. Heavy, light, medium...
If heavy and medium... then do quests in the volcano estate, the top heavy falls there.

N
Nerzulg 18.03.22

the top heavy from the general falls (not a radan, but a summoner in an ice lock), the top super heavy is from an abscess or the armor of fire prelates

a
azazello777 18.03.22

And in general, do not drive with armor, here it is more for show. The balance does not work as in the first part, and without it - that you are in the heavy, that there will not be much profit in the light, and you will have to invest a ton of points in endurance.

A
AndralStormborn 18.03.22

For me, good armor is to be beautiful, and not homeless cast-offs. And in this regard, yes, in Lords of the fallen there were cool outer armor. And in the same DS3, beautiful armor was also not enough. What to do, Miyazaki loves the dumb faces of the NPCs, the vile appearance of mobs and the homeless armor.
Well, at least in this game the landscapes are beautiful.

V
Van Dorin 18.03.22

Nickkeyy
here you can see all available sets and read how to get them
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Armor

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

Nickkeyy
There's a cute set at the academy. Pretty balanced sell blaznyashki.