3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
z8TiREX8z 18.03.22 12:56 pm

How not to break the unspoken rules about politics and xenophobia?

How not to break the unspoken rules about politics and xenophobia and not get reprimanded or get banned? if the news itself is about politics and xenophobia? I don't understand at all, I ask the moderators to answer this question
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 18.03.22

z8TiREX8z
So write on the chat forum / society as much as you like. The admins scored on the form of the campaign.
No notifications, no activity on the forums have not been plowed for 5 months.

z
z8TiREX8z 18.03.22

Nevoeiro
Admins have long given up on everything

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.03.22

In general, it's easy - you break the unspoken rules, a ban arrives - and oops, that's it, you can no longer break the unspoken rules!

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

z8TiREX8z
I was recently banned for posting in the news about the prohibition of purchases on Steam. It’s just that I don’t understand how it was possible to write differently in that topic without going into details.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

BDmitriy It's
very easy - don't write at all :) But this is advice for all times and topics - avoid "slippery" and "acutely social" topics.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.03.22

kurskiy
hmm, so this is the first rule of the club

E
Exeline 18.03.22

kurskiy
This is in vain. I personally went to the site about the loss of games from steam to read, since the list of games there has thinned out, most of the new products (at least in my account) are indie games.
I leaf through one page, another, found nothing, to put it mildly, confusing.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Exeline
And it and? Write about what was banned, what disappeared, what methods of replenishing the wallet remain, etc. no one forbids. But to go away from the topic into the eternal reasoning "who is to blame" and "ah-ah, we are all finished" - it makes no sense and always leads to one scenario - srach.

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

kurskiy
I can't stop writing for a long time. From time to time I meet interesting topics here and there.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

BDmitriy
A, i.e. Is it necessary to express your invaluable "expert" opinion on politics and economics? Well, now the administration doesn't like it. Their right to avoid such sracha, which after these opinions necessarily follow.

K
Kahran Ramsus 18.03.22

kurskiy
It seems that forums and comments are needed for this - to express one's opinion.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Kahran Ramsus
Yes, but on neutral topics, but to speak out on a topic that is guaranteed to cause srach that no one needs, neither the administration nor adequate users - well, a special discipline in the "special olympiad" (see Lurk), as for me.

z
z8TiREX8z 18.03.22

kurskiy
News, Blizzart gave all CIS countries a monthly subscription except Russia, here you have politics and xenophobia in the news at once

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

z8TiREX8z
And here is a fine line - without an emotional coloring, this is just news, nothing more. But comments like "It's all Utya-Way / Biden / Reptilian is to blame!" they will call a srach, and there is no sense in such comments. There are many near-political blogs, forums and channels where you can take any side and even without censorship (ethical and in terms of obscene vocabulary) say whatever you want. I don't see the point of doing this on a portal about the video game industry and hardware.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.03.22

kurskiy
in my opinion, you are just being bred for a ban XD

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Sweety_Mustard
Perhaps :) But I hope for the adequacy of the moderators, I just call for peace at least on the gaming portal.

B
BDmitriy 18.03.22

kurskiy
I am a couch expert. I'm not interested in politics. Usually ... Yes, and in that topic I didn’t write anything particularly wadded. Anyway. And then I’ll go to the ban again)

K
Kahran Ramsus 18.03.22

kurskiy
Neutral themes are purely subjective. If the opinion is 'explosive', but of no interest to anyone, it will pass by everyone ignored anyway. But if someone catches on, it means that someone has something to discuss, and it seems like this platform allows discussion within certain limits.

You can consider yourself apolitical or think that games/movies/leisure...should not be about politics, but that's not the case. Politics is one of the levels of abstraction of society - one way or another, it penetrates into all spheres, and ignoring and hushing up leads to the disintegration of society, which seems to be not very good in the long run.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

Kahran Ramsus
The age-old sraches "this is all because of ..." and "it was necessary to do this" from mimocrocodiles, children and "very big experts" of the liberal or patriotic movement just lead to the disunity of society. They are already centuries old, these disputes, but society is still fragmented. But I'm not going to argue about it on this platform.

z
z8TiREX8z 18.03.22

kurskiy
I received a warning for answering the guy in this news, so that something like, in connection with recent events, the attitude towards the Russians is a bit not very good.
Without guilty, insults, and any garbage and hatred.