3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asfermong 18.03.22 12:56 pm

Are there covenants in the game? (Elden Ring)

Or their counterparts?
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 18.03.22

Asfermong
I think so, because to the left of the health, mana and stamina bars there is a characteristic window of belonging to a covenant.
Perhaps there is a representative of some covenant in the Fortress of the Round Table. There, in the main hall, there is an NPC who can be given one piece, after which he will offer to introduce the player to his "bosses", and if the player agrees, he will give him a quest and mark the place on the map.
It is unlikely that Master Hidetaka would place covenants in the starting location, plus most likely some of them are hidden as usual and still need to be found.

c
concluding 18.03.22

Wing42
This is the window for the "Great Rune". The "bosses" give out a special object for prayers and new prayers for feeding him the "herovin" of death.

c
concluding 18.03.22

So far, I have found one more or less obvious one - to join the Vulkanov estate. These are essentially PvP players - according to the quest, you need to kill other Extinguished Ones.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

concluding
Exactly, by the way, yesterday I knocked one out of Godric.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

There are a couple of quasi-such - give items to certain characters and receive bonuses, but there seems to be no restrictions.

A
Alisrom 18.03.22

Complete the quest of the original NPC that you meet at the fire "First Steps"

A
AntiFlash123 18.03.22

So what is there or not?