3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
malars0 18.03.22 12:56 pm

Roderica (Elden Ring)

in front of the entrance to the storm castle, a chan sat and asked to find her friends in the castle. there were corpses in the castle and a quest "doll" that had to be given to her. but only the chan did not wait and fled to the castle of the round table, leaving a flower and a seed (for a flask), and the quest nonsense remained. moreover, in theory, it turned out to complete her quest chain (and I improve the spirits and even found her red cloak), and this “doll” is in the inventory and it lies and attach it where it’s not clear ... can it still be used or is it a bug (feature) ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalout 18.03.22

What are you, she's in the castle

s
stalout 18.03.22

Well, in the one in which the table with the fire (your base)

m
malars0 18.03.22

stalout
Seriously? I know she's in the castle. I even finished her quest!.. That's just because she fled there before I gave her the quest crap, I don't know where to put her now... disgusting... The main thing before going to the castle was to check, she sits and whimpers , and the item took it and disappeared :(

M
MVKCNMOB 18.03.22

The same situation, as I understand it, we may have gone further than necessary, so she left, but the fact that there is still no way to give her this doll is, of course, some kind of garbage on the part of the developers

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

MVKCNMOB Be glad
you didn't die as a magician.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

MVKCNMOB
Regarding the correctness of the quest "Little Red Riding Hood" - Roderica...

In order to correctly complete her quest from the start of the game, you cannot enter the area above the Storm Castle before completing her quest, I marked it with a red line on the map... For then she leaves to the Round Table and the quest collapses.... Before her quest, you can walk and explore the area that I marked in blue on the map...

WORLD MAP
Spoiler

W
Wolf Mercenary 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Not exactly.
After the first conversation with her and a request to check the pupae, even before entering the castle itself and fighting Morgrid, I ran around it from the right edge along the cliff and opened the first fire of Liurnia. Then he found her brooch in the castle before the murder of Godric and returned it to her. She ported to the base and after the dialogues began to pump the spirits.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

Wolf Mercenary
And it was like this with me (everything is like you had before the fight with Magrid), I talked to her and took the quest .... As soon as I went around the castle and opened the first fire of Liurnia ... there was a maid Melina there (if you want or you don’t want it) teleports to the Fortress of the Round Table and Roderick is already standing there by the fireplace-)) And a golden seed appears in her hut-)

Therefore, for me personally, the method that I wrote above is reliable .... it works 100% two times I passed it so stably and correctly-))

W
Wolf Mercenary 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
But xs. I was sent to the Fortress after a couple of deaths on Morgrid, on a fire in front of him, when I decided to redistribute the flasks. And Roderica wasn't there.
Perhaps because I only discovered the grace of Liurnia and did not rest on it.