3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
free name 18.03.22 01:21 pm

Ending (!Spoiler!) (Elex 2)

Spoiler alert!
Question to those who have already passed
SpoilerDamn, he really sacrificed his son for the sake of humanity, and the developers did not even bother to mention him in the final videos. Stupidly leaked the kid and all... Moreover, even his mother can not be said that he died.. What kind of nonsense is this? Or did I not understand something and how can it be resurrected? Some kind of nonsense ... Just an explosion of the brain from the final ..
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
free name 18.03.22

Has no one passed?

F
Finnikan 18.03.22

I passed, reached the moment when he climbed into this capsule, and that's it, nothing happens!

s
sky.net. 18.03.22

hit the 3rd part

f
free name 18.03.22

What about the pieces of cards? who thread them collected completely?

T
Tiberiym 18.03.22

FreeName
Yes, there are already guides - but I will say right away, the reward is a
Spoiler modifier showing the location of all teleports on the map, so it's not worth it, straight from the word at all

f
free name 18.03.22

Tiberiym
Thanks for the info. Really crap. There was such an impression that there was simply not enough money or time to finish the game.

D
DredStorm 18.03.22

Yes, something is wrong with the ending! Hint for part 3!

N
Natarima 18.03.22

FreeName
Fuck, is this the ending? I didn’t even understand this, I’m running around, looking for more missions ... it’s really a feeling that they scored on the ending. It’s just that in the first part the final was somehow indicated, but here ....

C
Cheloni 18.03.22

Natarima
So there was a splash screen. Yes, it is not very denoting, but still everything was clear to me personally.

After it, you can drive to the capsule with your son and there will still be a screensaver. I won't spoil it, you'll see for yourself.
And then you can talk to Kaya about your son. But the dialogue is as dry as possible, of course)))) I expected it to be more energetic))

D
Ddjebek 18.03.22

to me, the game seemed raw, but done with soul)
The ending is incomprehensible, and very short

z
zhekazloy 26.03.22

Passage 115 hours level 57

But a little bit of minuses of critical bugs were not found, but drawdowns in the city and twitching hands))
It is illogical with Kaya and not only because of his son (Changed)). due to lack of time and budget.
The final boss couldn't scratch me at all!!! unlike the fighting colossus, it was strange))
WERE NOT GOING TO KILL THE OLD SHIT, but I REALLY WANTED (and then I remembered Xardas)). I couldn’t upgrade a laser fart gun stupidly because there was no second such instance ... But is such a craft and upgrades needed if there are unique ones ...
Markons, well, it’s finally possible to play for their faction, well ... although there is an option (not all thugs)
The very ending of the "slide show" with the main characters and "cities" is crumpled and dry.

I don’t know the reward of teleports, and so I opened everything and ran the map up and down, then they gave endless fuel for the jetpack.
Passed by the Cleric (the most adequate and not aggressive) interrupter from the Albs (basic training) - he wooled all the factions and did not adjoin the factions for a long time. I did everything before joining. The game is interesting. I don't regret the wasted time.
A very big backlog for the 3rd part, but everything depends on the budget ...

G
Grivuch 26.03.22

I thought there would be several endings, at least 2 endings, in the first part there are three endings, in this one there is only one. If the destroyer or the creative end only changes some of the dialogues of the leaders of the faction and companions, if the destroyer, then Markon Victor will only praise the hero, and the Cleric is the main will attack the hero. herself. I thought she would jump on Jax and hate for the fact that her son was dead. And she doesn’t care about that

S
Snow70 25.05.22

In general, I first killed the last boss, and only then found Cassandra (computer) there were no final credits =) Now there are three satellite tasks, and the impossible task "Forgetful outcast", asks to find his clothes on the lake, I covered every centimeter there, there is no his clothes in the yellow zone! =)

S
Snow70 25.05.22

Spoiler

K
Kain054 03.09.22

Snow70
they are on the corpses that are scattered around the lake