3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fiksator86 18.03.22 01:21 pm

How to solve the \"c0000005h\" error problem? (Death Stranding)

Who was able to solve the problem of the game with this error? Tell me the solution, game version 1.06. I tried all the options that I found on the network, namely: added to the exception in the antivirus program, tried to put various fixes, updated the drivers, the latest Windows updates are installed, Visual C ++ is also the latest version, rebooting helped for a while to play, no longer helps. The version of the game is not Steam or Epic Games, the game is generally pirated, so such an option as checking the integrity of files in the Steam and Epic clients is not suitable, the in-game overlay in GeForce Expirience is also disabled. Who knows what else can be done, tell me.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

Fiksator86
https://www.jackyfox.com/ded-stranding-error/

F
Fiksator86 18.03.22

Kartonkratos
Did you carefully read what I wrote? It says in black and white that I tried it, it doesn't work for me.

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

Fiksator86
I was too lazy to read! I just posted a solution to the problem, but it doesn’t help you, but what are your PC characteristics?

F
Fiksator86 18.03.22

Kartonkratos
Ryzen 5 5600H, GeForce GTX 1650 4Gb, 8Gb Ram, SSD 512Gb/

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

Fiksator86
Didn't you try another repack to download?

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

Fiksator86
And this error pops up all the time?

F
Fiksator86 18.03.22

Kartonkratos
I tried to install another repack, moreover, I also tried to install version 1.05, an error also crashes