3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuniliber 18.03.22 01:40 pm

RuTUBE

Are there people who got rich using this site?
34 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 18.03.22

There are those who created it and received funding from the state

U
USAROKSTARONE 18.03.22

kuniliber
Yandex zen seems to be better there moderations as nasty as on youtube

M
Marsj 18.03.22

Probably people who have videos with a Rutube stick

R
RicoChico 18.03.22

Where will all the blochers go now.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.03.22

USAROKSTARONE
Completely different platforms.

k
kuniliber 18.03.22

USAROKSTARONE
The interface is better, but there is a nuance with warnings that do not show your channel in the general feed. It is problematic to eliminate this, since it is not known exactly which publication violates the rules and in what way.)

k
kuniliber 18.03.22

RicoChico
VK, Rutube, TikTok, Telegram, Zen, YouKu

P
Pavel Rally 18.03.22

kuniliber
TikTok banned in Russia.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

kuniliber Warnings are now being
shown in the Zen "studio". It indicates which record is limited and for what. But, challenging the imposition of restrictions is another task, technical support there interprets the rules as they want.
About a year ago, a new "trick" appeared - if the publication was edited (it concerns articles and posts), then everything is denied re-checking.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.03.22

Pavel Rally
is a temporary measure. It is temporary, connected with a recent law - they will adjust it to the conditions and launch it again.

k
kuniliber 18.03.22

Pavel Rally
Restricted the upload of new videos (temporarily) in order to sort out the banned videos at the request of the Russian Federation.

k
kuniliber 18.03.22

kurskiy
Hmm, I searched, but did not find anything similar. Conveniently done in YouTube, where after processing you can immediately see what kind of violation and offer to fix it.

M
Marsj 18.03.22

RicoChico
For gamers, like Tencent's variant of Trovo. Many Russian-speaking gamers have been broadcasting on this platform for a long time.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

kuniliber
Menu:
Spoiler

k
kuniliber 18.03.22

Marsj
Hmm, I haven't heard, I'll take a look.

k
kuniliber 18.03.22

kurskiy
Warnings? There is no functionality

N
Nevoeiro 18.03.22

agula98

agula98 wrote:
Are there those who created it and received funding from the state
Gazprom Media that does not earn money?

N
Nevoeiro 18.03.22

kurskiy
kurskiy wrote:
Warnings are now being shown in the Zen "studio". It indicates which record is limited and for what. But, challenging the imposition of restrictions is another task, technical support there interprets the rules as they want.
as if on other similar resources and hostings differently.

k
kuniliber 18.03.22

Nevoeiro
I had no problems with other services. It's just that Zen wants to be exclusive, if I publish my article there, which is already on the playground, then in their opinion it is no longer copyrighted and this is also a violation.

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

kuniliber
And what can he be there? If a warning appears, write to technical support and try to challenge it.