3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 01:40 pm

Khelona Tower (Elden Ring)

Has anyone solved the riddle? Find three large wise beasts. I found one turtle on the side of a cliff. I don't know where the other 2 are. Around the tower at a distance of 150 meters, I explored everything.

22 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf Mercenary 18.03.22

soulfox
1 - about five meters on the road in front of the entrance.
2 - to the left of the entrance to the tower in the bushes near the stairs
3 - invisible in the center of the pond to the right of the tower
Ps: To open the entrance they must be killed.

N
NoneOne2010 18.03.22

are they visible at night?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Wolf Mercenary wrote:
1 - about five meters on the road in front of the entrance.
2 - to the left of the entrance to the tower in the bushes near the stairs
3 - invisible in the center of the pond to the right of the tower
Ps: To open the entrance they must be killed.
Looks like you got the towers mixed up. What you're saying is not the Khelon Tower.

S
Slemjng 18.03.22

I answer for thanks.
1. To the right of the plate from the bottom of the slope
2. It flies above the air flow, near the prison
3. From the southeastern cliff of the mountain, where three ordinary turtles chill, a little lower
All three animals are very large, incl. easy to find

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Slemjng
I don't mind saying thank you. But I didn’t really understand where to look for turtles. To the right of the tablet, on the rock, I found it first. I can't do the other two.
Found a stream of air next to the prison. I don’t see anything above him)
And that’s all. I rested by the fire, activated the sign again and a turtle appeared
. At the same time, he writes that the seal was asleep, although I only killed two.

228Anton228 18.03.22

Slemjng
Hi, can you tell me more about turtle number 3, I've been running around for 10 minutes, I can't find it

S
Sad_Jester 18.03.22

I have a question... There is a portal at the Divine Bridge location. It is not active... How to activate it? If anything, Malenia is dead. This portal leads to the tower to restore its runes.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Sad_Jester wrote: I
have a question... There is a portal on the Divine Bridge location. It is not active... How to activate it? If anything, Malenia is dead. This portal leads to the tower to restore its runes.
Isn't that by chance?

S
Sad_Jester 18.03.22

soulfox
Thank you, kind person! I've already cracked my head!

I
Imm0rtalDias 18.03.22

Wolf Mercenary
Alyosha this is to another tower XD

G
Genorius 18.03.22

soulfox

The first wise beast
Finding on the map.

View of the animal from the cliff. Can be killed with ranged weapons.

The second wise beast
Finding on the map

Can be reached or killed by a shot

Third wise beast
Finding the wise beast on the map

You need to jump on a horse on this wind current, there will be a Turtle on top. It must either be hit by a horse or killed by a shot from below.

Possible bugs
The 2nd turtle may not appear, in order to fix this you need to immediately go to the 3rd one and the tower will open.

V
Valsofv 18.03.22

What a bastard quest. The regiment of bears and red dogs arrived. Not a single game from Fromov so infuriated with its curvature.

r
realLoveYou 26.03.22

In fact, the person above is right that the quest is bastard and crooked. I killed the first two turtles, followed the third one, tried to shoot her with a bow and kill her with a sword, nothing worked, although she was there, I tried to stick to the fire - nope, restarted the game - nope, tried to catch her at different times of the day, th think? - nikhua, in the end, at some point, she just disappeared from me, and the mystery itself, not solved, buzz

A
AndralStormborn 26.03.22

Everything works fine there. I saw the first one and knocked it down, went to the second one - it was not there. I went to the third one, as it was advised in the guide - I hit it on the fly with a horse, there you just need to double jump in its direction on the fly and the tower opens. There, the spell of the dark moon is of dubious usefulness, the same as the non-dark one, only the dark one.

K
Kostet12 26.03.22

I had this quest buggy, I found the first turtle near the tower, and 2 and 3 stupidly jumped on the air flow on the torrent and 2 turtles counted for some reason!

d
doshirak11 26.03.22

similarly, the first turtle hung on a cliff next to the tower, the second did not exist at all, the third appeared in the sky only after the 3rd run to the tower, two

A
Alex Hawk 26.03.22

Fun fact. He killed only one, which is hanging on the slope of the tower. And the door opened. I wonder why?

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Alex Hawk
Most likely he killed two other turtles without realizing it)

S
Sergey 5661 03.04.22

how do you get to this tower?

T
TSCorpse 04.05.22

If suddenly someone also caught a bug with the absence of turtles, I write the actions that helped me, suddenly it will help someone too:
1- Port to the very first fire (moonlight altar)
2- At the fire we wait for the night, if it is already night - we wait for the morning and we wait for the night
3 - From this fire on foot we reach the demons near the tower (for some reason, the turtle spawn is sometimes bugged on a horse)
4- We burn these same demons 2-3 times
5- We go on foot to the places where the turtles spawn I

took advice from the English forums, only this combination of actions helped with selection