3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
floremyfor 18.03.22 01:57 pm

Shadows flicker strongly in low games, should it be so?

These are the minimum settings, it is not possible to look at them while walking, they are very sharp and not pleasant for the eyes.

It is already high, it has become better, but it flickers a little at the edges.

The computer is old, it doesn’t particularly pull high shadows, I want to play at the minimum, but so that my eyes don’t hurt.
Is this on all PCs or is it something with a video card?

gtx 1050
i5 2400
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

floremyfor
You mean that there are ripples at the edges of the shadows, well, you need the rendering mode, or whatever it is called in this game, set it to normal! and you campaign is interlaced.

f
floremyfor 18.03.22

Kartonkratos is
normal, it's unlikely that this is the problem. I watched such shadows in GTA 5, GTA CA, euro truck simulator

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

floremyfor
Well, everything is fine with the video card! since in the screenshot with high shadows, everything is in order, but at low settings they say about this that they are low, and they do not shine with quality! this is the case in all games, but in re2r it will be the same for me if I set everything to low, so it's not a matter of the video card.

f
floremyfor 18.03.22

Kartonkratos
got it, thanks. I just didn’t think that the developers were ready to degrade the quality of the shadows so much that it would be almost impossible to play directly)