3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 01:57 pm

Raya Lukaria Academy (Elden Ring)

Actually I would like to get advice on this area from people.

Obtained the key to this territory without fighting the dragon. Just stole from him and ran away. There are many mage enemies on the territory of the academy. They shoot with the magic of stones - as if from a machine gun. When there are 2-3 magicians, even getting close to them is almost impossible. Therefore, the only working tactic is to kite them and wait until they get close to you to attack them from around the corner. Long and boring. Does anyone know a more efficient way?
Magic, by the way, works very poorly on local characters. They seem to have good resistance.
The local cemetery just ran through. Undead are very durable for my army blade +2. Magic was also weak against them.
Finally reached the red wolf boss. The boss is powerful, the first time he didn’t even really understand how to fight against him. And to reach it, you need to go through quite a large number of enemies. In short, typical souls.
Maybe someone knows the weaknesses of the enemies or better tactics? Or there are other ways. How to get to the witch Renne?
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexceev 18.03.22

Well, I can’t share tactics, but I can give a hint where the amulet reduces non-physical damage.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

soulfox
Before the wolf, I went like this - the first magician with a dagger in the back, then sneak, when you reach the stairs, then run and preferably in zigzags. The witch is obviously after the main boss, I have not yet passed it - she is very boring.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
Already passed this lock. There was an ass. The wolf is not so strong as it turned out.

w
wintermute322 18.03.22

Alexceev What
's with the amulet? share

s
soulfox 18.03.22

wintermute322
I think we are talking about the pearl dragon talisman - increases resistance to non-physical damage.
I found one in the ruins of Wyndham. Used 1 sword key. Talisman was immediately at +1. Guarded by mediocre undead.

Spoiler

These ruins are located in the upper left corner of the map. Getting there is not very easy.

s
sadam111 18.03.22

People how to get here. ran the length and breadth of the academy. I don't fucking understand. if possible, then with a screen where to jump or go. There's also a staircase inside.

s
sadam111 18.03.22

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

sadam111
On the roofs you have to go out of the courtyard - there are two magicians on a hill, under them is a door leading to a balcony, you can jump from it to the roof, and then from one to the other.

s
sadam111 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
, maybe I didn’t quite understand the screenshot

s
sadam111 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
how to jump onto the roofs I know I wouldn't get to the place on the screen without wandering over the roofs I didn't understand how to climb into the tower itself

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

sadam111
Now I found out that you definitely can’t get on this bell tower from above - while I was looking for the key, I climbed all the roofs, maybe somehow from the inside.

o
ooootedoooo 18.03.22

sadam111
Here's the place where you need to jump over. And then you'll figure it out yourself

s
sadam111 18.03.22

ooootedoooo
figured everything out.) I didn’t even think that he would jump onto the roof on the right. thanks.

O
OMEH666 18.03.22

Who will tell you where to get the key to the chest next to the boss, which resets skills.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

OMEH666
Renne's quest chain seems to be.

a
arahnopauk 18.03.22

sadam111
And I still can't understand how

to jump here?

a
arahnopauk 18.03.22

It turned out that the running jump did not press correctly)

L
Leonta 18.03.22

How to enter the academy, where is the meeting point from the map in front of the gate?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

leonta wrote:
where is the meeting point from the map in front of the gate?
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between?locationIds=165269

R
RussianAlex 26.03.22

Question about the Academy. Point: A trap with a ball rolling down the stairs. At the end of the stairs, where the ball falls into the abyss, there is a ledge. How to get there? And is it possible with the trap disabled?
soulfox
I can advise only one thing: 20-25 survivability, 30+ strength. Sword +5 or more with Blood Strike (but no blood flow) and Spirit Summon at least +2. A puppet soldier was used as a spirit. They are best at pulling aggro through "weak but often". standard tactics: call for puppets, wait until the aggro goes to them. we run up from the back - a bloody blow, if it does not react - the second. if a switch - we run away. We repeat the pattern. After 3 bloody wolf will either die, or he will have 1-2 normal hits of life left. The only thing is that you need at least one azure flask to drink after calling the puppets