3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir013777 18.03.22 01:57 pm

Eastern Starfields (Elden Ring)

I reached the edge of the cliff near the temple of the plague. There, the statue points to the catacombs below. How to go down please tell me. I looked at the maps, there are places of grace. But it's impossible to go down.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 18.03.22

Vladimir013777
Passage through the arena of the local boss of the region, on the northernmost edge near the coast.

V
Vladimir013777 18.03.22

Kvasilich
Who eats the Root of Death? This boss? Can you please be more precise.. 😃 I spent three hours today searching for this passage, closing this gestalt ..

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Near the cliff at the temple of the plague there is no dungeon. Give at least a map indicating the place, otherwise it’s not clear

N
Nerzulg 18.03.22

these catacombs are located in the arena of the redan, you run to the very upper left corner and you will see the entrance, inside the yellow ghosts of the knights of rot (which respawn, a good opportunity to collect their set) and the soldiers / knights of the redan

V
Vladimir013777 18.03.22

Nerzulg
It turns out that you first need to kill Redan, then I can get there? Understood thanks.
I just haven’t taken the quest for the redan yet, I left the northern location for dessert. And as a result, you can’t go through without some kind of mission there ..