3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
welllar 18.03.22 01:57 pm

!Spoilers!Endings (Elden Ring)

Who went to which ending?
One point is interesting, I kind of killed all the bosses and took all the runes, but the tree didn’t let me inside and I had to sacrifice this woman who sometimes appears near the fire with us, as a result I burned the tree and after the battle with the final boss there was only an option to restore the ring
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 18.03.22

Flew into space, collecting a rocket from the remaining scrap metal!
I really don't know why, we'll find out in the next episode.

I look forward to continuing!

N
Nicehero 18.03.22

Welllar
bad ending. there, at the beginning of the snow-covered location of the giants, there was a person who yelled, "choose, sacrifice yourself or a woman and burn a tree, release death and cause chaos, or go down to the kats under the capital and do something there too"

w
welllar 18.03.22

Nicehero By the
way, I never found the way to the catacombs under the capital, although I know that there is some poisoned person sitting there and his red spirit is in the room near the round table

c
crypto92 18.03.22

Welllar
near the corpse of the dragon there is a well, through it you get into the catacombs

Z
ZADIRA2 18.03.22

There are 6 endings at the moment.
SpoilerNormal ending when you restore the ring of elden, madness, space, death, curse, perfect order. But it seems like there are more, but so far no one has found which ones.

s
saint michael 18.03.22

I went to the ending where they give a waifu doll

N
Nerzulg 18.03.22

waifu has a problem, she will have 4 hands, for this the inquisition burns with fire

m
malars0 26.03.22

Nerzulg
the main thing is that he is not a xenomorph