3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shirokyi 18.03.22 01:57 pm

2 Quests, Help... Reading Room and Volcanic Manor (Elden Ring)

Who will tell you how to pass the quest with the reading room, what you need to put in front of the globe.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shirokyi 18.03.22

How did the people get into the depths of the estate?

S
Shirokyi 18.03.22

The main question is how to open the map to the left of the giants?

c
concluding 18.03.22

Like. First you need to complete the quest of Rennie (the one who gave the spirit bell) and bring her an item from the underground city of Nokron-something-his-so-like (it will be possible to get after killing Radan and the fall of the star). She will give out an award that can be put on a pedestal.
The map on the left can be opened by collecting the key for the elevator from two halves. I don’t remember who gave the first half, but a girl with a wolf will lead to the second, to the fort in the area of ​​​​the land of giants (she will join as a summoning spirit / without a wolf, really).
I did not penetrate deep into the estate myself, but you can probably get there by agreeing to join them and completing the quest / quests.

In general, right now I will start again with a notebook. So much screwed up apparently. It is necessary to write down who gives what, to whom what quests are needed and who is where (it’s a pity you can’t put signatures on labels). It is unrealistic to remember from memory - dofiga everything.

S
Shirokyi 18.03.22

concluding
As for the estate, I completed all the quests and killed the boss a long time ago, but I never dug up these marks, there are structures on the map and you can’t get into them, and most importantly, one door after entering the estate opens from the other side.
And here is the map to the left, from the giants ... what kind of medallion are we talking about and the lift?
At the expense of the pedestal - what kind of object?
And so many thanks

c
concluding 18.03.22

Shirokyi
Lift Rold, Ronald? Which leads to the lands of the giants, to which the key is our girl, gives the davaha pumping on the quest (for burning thorns). Key-medallion of two halves Secret something there some kind of tree there. Honestly, I don’t remember who gave the first half, a clue where to look for the second half is first given by the non-script in the Round Table lock (who sits in an office with a bunch of book documents, the adoptive father of a girl, it’s still closed at the beginning and a dude in skeleton armor is standing). He will send to the girl with the wolf, and she will go to the land of the giants to the fort. There will be a second half.
I don’t remember the name of the object, there is something like the original figurine of an inverted incomprehensible what. In short, she will give Rennie after completing her quest about the underground city.

I apologize for such indistinctness, I deleted the save, I can’t go in and look at the exact names now. In the end, I just cheated there to test everything, I’ll start all over again anyway, so I tested fluff and damage.

S
Shirokyi 18.03.22

quest with Rennie
map on the left ... I
found who needs it ... damn it, the question remains with the volcano

c
concluding 18.03.22

Here I am, the door to the dungeon under the capital, the key to which is given by the red inscription (damned, red mold?) in the Round Table lock, to defeat him, it seems, I didn’t find it. There's a pipe maze of pipes. Or maybe I didn’t understand it at all and didn’t look for it there.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

How to get to the estate? I got to the volcano, but there is a bridge with corpses and a dead end.

w
witcher1108 18.03.22

NightHawkreal go
along the left wall of the rocks, there will be a ladder up.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

witcher1108
It seems that Rennie is the one who gave the bell.

It is clear, although I seem to have found the way from the other side, through the third boatman, but it is longer there. But I want to beat this charon. )

w
witcher1108 18.03.22

Shirokyi
p-ts, the ring from the abandoned palace opens the chest with the ring of the dark moon in the academy. after which the fog in the cave with the killed boss, who requested the ring of devotion to pass, disappears. where is the x-th logic understand. Really such wild inaccuracies of translation? Well, how can the word moon be confused with the word devotion? I'm talking about the first video with Rennie's quest.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

witcher1108
As I understand it, this is such a red area, the one that the Roots of Death eats still lives there, and the key is in the tower, in its upper part.

I found the estate, there is another problem - I want to whip this on D, but I don’t like the quest branch, if I bang it on the lake, the main plot won’t get up?

S
Shirokyi 18.03.22

I found a medallion, opened the whole map, thanks to everyone, but I don’t know how to open the Woodkan estate, as on the map, the main points are only open ... And who knows, in the lands of the wasteland there is a location where there is a large jug in front of the door, there is something to do is it necessary or is it an empty location?

w
witcher1108 18.03.22

concluding
A rectangular barred room is not quite small. (You can climb the pipes and find it). It has a lattice door. You open it with a key, behind it the same red bloke immediately attacks. You kill him and you get ugly red armor and a sword. The armor is quite decent, but it looks fucking awful. For an amateur, the reward is shorter. You can not go through this quest at all.

w
witcher1108 18.03.22

Shirokyi
What's the locket? Castle with a pot I remember how to get into it xs.

x
xSerGx_00 18.03.22

Damn, this is the first time I play this - how do I take these quests? For example, I'm going for a spark that flies from a fire (the direction is visible on the map) - am I playing correctly?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

xSerGx_00 Firelights
from the bonfire direct to the story bosses who own parts of the ring. In any case, that's how I understood it.

n
nextri 18.03.22

xSerGx_00
Look, quests are activated by themselves after a dialogue with an NPC. They usually tell you where to go, there are no marks, you need to look for everything yourself.
If you walk along the fires, you will come to the story bosses or optional

n
nextri 18.03.22

xSerGx_00 By the
way, you can look at the map and determine the places where, in theory, there are interesting bosses or just loot. Bonfires do not lead to them

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

By the way, if you want to get to the estate quickly, you can follow the advice of Patchwork. )