3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chesh1rCat 18.03.22 01:57 pm

How to live on a legend? (XCOM 2)

I played here in XCOM 2 War of the Chosen on the legend, but I just can’t figure out how to legally survive in this game? Some kind of big imbalance. A couple of points: you sit behind half cover = hit from any distance, I understand, but how to move if I don’t have full cover on the way? Okay, this was such an incident that, standing behind a full cover for 20 cells from Sectoid, this hard worker of the most honest rules simply gave one shot from the spot directly full cover in front of him and simply whipped the fighter to full hp, and added a crit. Also, the help that spawned behind the wall (there was another cage before the wall, the square was exactly in the middle of the tunnel), eventually spawned in front of the wall (very convenient, by the way), which gave an instant reaction to my fighters (instead of running around it in one turn but don't do anything right away). So, I had a question - how, bitch, live in this hell? How in general can you play the game on the terminator without death if the game does not play by its own rules and the correct game is punished in the same way as the game with errors?
Ps - Sectoids also take control when they do not see a fighter (because the fighter is standing behind the wall and does not see anyone).
2 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chesh1rCat 18.03.22

Started again again, from a close distance in disguise, the chicks do not get from the overwatch into the chelibas each for 1 hp. Hmmm, shouldn't the disguise give the normal chance to hit in an over? Strange, but they stood without shelters, actually viewed from the flank. Firaxis, you are pieces of shit *make primate sounds and throw Xcomb 2*

C
Chesh1rCat 18.03.22

Packs stupidly slow down the progress, so that the bastard from firaxis, who is responsible for the mechanics of the timer, amused his dignity. I xs, like the types in the vidos, everything goes so smoothly. Infirmities of a low rank, even with half cover, cannot kill an enemy who just runs around and stalls for time ... Drochevo in general ...