3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mywest 18.03.22 02:51 pm

Boss constantly bugs (Elden Ring)

I decided to farm runic arcs, and put a sign on the rennal. They called 3 times and 3 times the boss was bugged, mobs with the Shield simply did not appear, which must be killed in order to knock the shield off the boss. The first time a person had the spell Icy Fog and he was able to pierce through, and so there neither poisonous arrows nor bombs work. I would like to know if I screwed up something or is it just a bug?
Spoiler
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sad_Jester 18.03.22

Where did she mess up? None of you did damage to her (she hangs from above), so you can't kill her... Damage her with any ranged attack/skill. She hangs a dome on herself, kill those mobls that sing, then beat the boss again ... The first stage is extremely simple, but in the next one you should get as close as possible and jump around her, dealing damage along the way.

m
mywest 18.03.22

Sad_Jester You
don't have to beat her, mobs immediately appear there with a shield, don't you think I've never killed her? I'm asking because there is a possibility that I don't know something, but someone who is well-versed can explain. And the damage does not pass through it with anything, only with spells that hit through the walls and nothing else.

n
niss87 18.03.22

mywest
on YouTube, look at the walkthrough, then

f
fedraid 18.03.22

mywest
Krch I had a bug like this, I see you in co-op, we just re-logged in once and that's it, if the bug continues, go through it without co-op, I never met such a bug when I went through