3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
azazello777 18.03.22 03:01 pm

TP in battle with saving souls (Elden Ring)

Tell me if there are analogues of return bones / a fragment of a twisted sword so that with the preservation of souls it would be possible to retreat to the fire in battle?
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

azazello777
No, but through a special branch you can save the runes if they kill you.

a
azazello777 18.03.22

Yes, I saw a semblance of a sacrificial ring. I thought that there is an analogue, I just haven't reached it yet.

1_AID 18.03.22

In this game, return bones are not needed, you can portage from anywhere in the world (as long as the mobs do not see). So I think it's a mistake that they did this. why then at the beginning of the game they give a port with the loss of all runes - it is not clear.

a
azazello777 18.03.22

1_AID
Well, I'm playing for the first time and I'm not pumping the Persian and I'm pulling 300 k for lvl 17, and if I get to some boss / op of the world that I don't display, then there are 2 ways: drain the souls or pick the boss. I don’t get wet because I haven’t decided yet who to play and where the redistribution is.

D
Dmitry Dianov 18.03.22

azazello777
After stammering Renal, she will remap. The first resource for a remap can be taken from a bear that spawns on a rock not far from the magic merchant