3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chinosuke 18.03.22 03:01 pm

Can't start fight with Radan (Elden Ring)

In the castle of the Red Mane, he killed two bosses and talked with some old man, and nothing happens further. Having scoured the Internet, I realized that after talking with him, friendly NPCs whom I met should appear, and then after I talk more, you can go down to the portal that will take you to the boss fight.

But NONE of this happens. Is there some special condition that needs to be met or something?
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goodwin Forever-Young 18.03.22

Chinosuke is
required to activate Rold's Great Rise and after returning, the old man will begin the quest

G
GillesDeVanz 18.03.22

Goodwin Forever-Young,
I haven't reached it yet, but I already killed Radan, so some other trigger)

G
GillesDeVanz 18.03.22

Chinosuke
U killed him on Reni's quest, maybe she acts as a trigger) Godfrey and Renal were killed from the bosses.

D
Dmitry Dianov 18.03.22

Chinosuke
Before Radan was killed, there was no one in my castle of the red mane, except for two lions at the gate. I entered through the portal at the bridge, reached the square, there was a half-wolf, several phantoms and a herald at the gate. After talking with him, I went further, there is an elevator down to the portal to the boss

D
Dmitry Dianov 18.03.22

Chinosuke
And two bosses - a knight and some kind of fishing rod appeared after the victory over Radan