3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kovaliov 18.03.22 03:01 pm

No control settings (Crysis)

Hello everyone, I downloaded Crysis 1, I go into the settings, and there is no list of keys, not a character or equipment, the mouse and keyboard work in the menu, but not in the game itself, what should I do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

kovaliov
kovaliov wrote:
... downloaded Crysis 1...
Others have to guess the rest? - litsuha (from where) / pirate (whose repack), are mods worth it, etc.
...I go into the settings, but there is no list of keys...
Can I see screenshots (and even better video) inside this menu item?
Spoiler

k
kovaliov 18.03.22

(I wanted to attach a screen, but it weighs more than 5MB)
Initially I downloaded the repack from the Mechanics
(https://torrent-igruha.ru/1151-crysis-1-ot-mehanikov-pc-2.html), there are no mods. The game is normal started, the mouse works in the menu, the keyboard too, went into the control settings and there is simply no list of keys, not in one section, not in the character, not in the transport, etc.
I decided to start playing, went through the initial video, jumped from the plane, into At that moment, the mouse no longer worked, when it fell into the water, the keyboard did not work either. The only keys that worked were esc and saving and loading f6 and f8 (I don't remember exactly)

k
kovaliov 18.03.22

After that I decided to download it on another site, but the game didn’t load at all, there was a black screen for 5 seconds and just the desktop again, without any errors, I tried all the assemblies (literally, the second day I can’t solve the problem and climbed all the sites) , then I bought the game in Origin and the same problem, I reviewed all the English and Russian language videos and forums, nothing helps, I updated the driver, opened it on behalf of the administrator, in compatibility with Windows Vista, too, downloaded the fixes and threw them into the root folder, followed by replacing the main Bin32 or Bin64 (I don't remember exactly) but it's all useless
Features:
Intel® Core™ i3-10110U
Intel® Iris® Xe
8GB DDR4
64 bit

S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

kovaliov
kovaliov wrote:
I wanted to attach a screenshot, but it weighs more than 5MB ...
Reduce the resolution of the image, save it in a different format (for example, JPEG), etc. Or shoot a video in the control menu, upload it to YouTube, paste the link here.
...I went into the control settings and there is simply no list of keys, not in one section...
Perhaps the game incorrectly determines the keyboard layout. Before starting it, manually change the language in the control panel, for example, switch to English.
... I tried all the assemblies ...
So the problem is not in them, but something with the computer - it cannot be that all distributions were non-working.
...i3-10110U...
Is this a laptop? What model?

PS It is better not to insert links to distributions - moderators can delete the post.

k
kovaliov 18.03.22

Model Huawei Matebook d15
Okay, it’s clear with a pirate, but what solutions are there with a black screen?

S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

kovaliov
kovaliov wrote:
...what solutions are there with the black screen?... It
depends on what it was caused by. If one pirate somehow worked, and the other...
...decided to download it on another site, but the game didn't load at all...
..., maybe an antivirus (if any) or Windows Defender (if not disabled) "Gobbled up" the crack. As for the face:
... then I bought the game from Origin and the same problem ...
Before installing it, the pirates were completely removed from the system? - if some files or entries in the registry remained from them, it could also affect litsuhu.