3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tyanka 18.03.22 03:01 pm

Gran Turismo 7 - how to buy in Russia? (Gran Turismo 7)

Hello. I ran into a problem. I bought the game on the 3rd. downloaded and even played a couple of hours. and in the morning they took the game and returned the money. how to be? are there any workarounds? I was told by phone support that the region cannot be changed. only a new acc, but there is a problem - you need to have a foreign card and it is very expensive to pay for it. something in the region of 12 thousand rubles. who solved the problem? tell
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 18.03.22

Probably only a foreign friend (intermediary) will be able to help with the purchase of the game.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 18.03.22

TyanKa
through Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan. And that's not a fact.

D
DEDGAMER 18.03.22

TyanKa
Yes, on the Internet I saw a European key for sale for ~ 9700-9800 rubles. I know that through Kazakhstan you can buy Elder Ring without any problems.

T
Tyanka 18.03.22

I created an American account (united states). I go to the site through a VPN, you can buy the game. it costs $69 + $7 some kind of tax, for a total of $76. now I'm looking for the cheapest option to buy USA payment cards. so far I have found on the site pay ru. there are $50 for 5500 and $25 for 2700. Damn, the game turns out to be almost 9 thousand rubles. Who knows where it is cheaper to buy these payment cards for the USA? at least at the old rate

v
vald11 18.03.22

TyanKa
TyanKa wrote:
7$ some kind of tax
This is probably Tax tax. You can set a state in your account that is not subject to this tax in order not to pay it. Delaware or New Hampshire, for example.

T
Tyanka 18.03.22

vald11
cheers! tax gone! thank you very much!

v
vald11 18.03.22

TyanKa
was happy to help)

T
Tyanka 18.03.22

In short, I read more info on the forums and found out that if you buy games from an American account, then the language in these games will be only English (switching to Russian will not work). so this is not a good option for me :(

A
AnPei 18.03.22

ralekz
Do you think it's easy to add vpn to the prefix itself? On ps4, I did it so simply tin, through a PC to nothing only through a laptop, and from a router to a laptop via wi-fi, and from a laptop to a console via a wire or vice versa, I don’t remember exactly, and it doesn’t work differently. And the question of whether the game will rise after the purchase, I did not check it myself.

D
DEDGAMER 18.03.22

AnPei
And why not immediately do VPN in the router, and there you can specify which device will work with VPN, which without, only you still have to pay for a normal VPN.

A
Artem5755668 18.03.22

TyanKa
Create a new account, American, drive on the Internet to buy coupons for ps4 / ps5 and on some sites you can choose the currency, dollars, euros or rubles, buy a coupon in dollars and replenish, then buy the game on an American account, and freshen an American account with yours, Russian, and you will be able to play on your account in Gran Turismo

T
Tyanka 18.03.22

Artem5755668
thanks, but people write that after this they have a game in English! and I need Russian language! There is no choice of language in the game itself. and here the option is only with the UK region, but there are the wildest prices. the game comes out under 12,000 rubles. no. I'll wait until either the rate drops, or until the game is returned to ru ps store

D
Dobnord 18.03.22

I will describe my experience + life hack
I made a pre-order for the GT7 Anniversary Edition (I bought it for 7500 like). Managed to play on the day of release. I got a license and even bought a car for the buns that came with the jubilee.
Then, Like everyone else, the game was cut.
I did it according to the instructions, bought it through the UK, and indeed, everything went in Russian. I bought the regular version (NOT the anniversary one). It cost around 12t.r.
On a new account, I started to get a license again, but I was sad with loans, only 20k. at the start of the game.
As a result, having returned to your Russian account, everything started up, and all the goodies of the anniversary edition were preserved. Total overpayment for me came out 4500 rubles.
It's worth it. All previous parts played for years. The 6th part was replayed 4 times, the last time last year. Children also love to play (they inherited the PS3). For fans, the game is worthwhile, with the speed that money is depreciating in our time, it’s not a pity to buy a truly high-quality product. Good luck to all.

T
Tyanka 18.03.22

Thanks Dobnord
! I was waiting for this comment. well. you will have to create a UK account and take prepaid wallet cards for 70 pounds. to sit and wait until the game is returned - it makes no sense ...

N
Nihatela 18.03.22

Turkish store, there is a Russian language, I did it myself

A
AlekseiC 18.03.22

Nihatela
Greetings. What payment card did you use?

N
Nihatela 18.03.22

AlekseiC
I live in Turkey, I have my own card

T
Tyanka 18.03.22

Nihatela
I don't know. in theory it should be. I created a UK acc. I also play from under a foreign account (and not from the main one) and playing in Russian

is a different question. How long will this loophole last? if sony disconnects us from their servers completely, then GT7 will not work without online, even from another account

N
Nihatela 18.03.22

TyanKa
Well, you have an account, you will play not through the Russian PSN but through the UK. But if they block via IP, then write is gone