3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 18.11.19 05:26 am

Full screen mode (Red Dead Redemption 2)

What's wrong with him in this game? I will explain.
Set up the game. Put full screen. Get out of the game... Go back and understand (no matter how, I have a way) that full screen was off. I go to the game, put window without frames, then back to full screen, stays full screen. But it is necessary to re-enter the game and will again be a window without frames. Why??? Hate a little bit. Each time you log in the game I need here and there a mode to switch to the full screen apply.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpringOff 05.11.20

That's all just on dx12. On the volcano of norms.

V
Vitalik87Gera 05.11.20

vopros3828323
Solved the problem? I'm still in the same place, and on full-time fps are an order of magnitude more than in the window, it's every time I go into the game And on the volcano and on Dirkh12 equally flies off

s
shadowclonejutzu 05.11.20

Vitalik87Gera
with this problem I struggle with the start on the PC, did not find a solution, resigned)

S
Serega666 05.11.20

shadowclonejutzu
Mb through the config file can you switch and bandage the file to read?

s
shadowclonejutzu 05.11.20

Serega666
tried, the game does not want to run with this attribute at all q)

d
dilat 05.11.20

Alt'Enter at launch

v
vopros3828323 05.11.20

SpringOff
No. Not only that. The volcano is the same, but only in the settings at the entrance is written "full-screen", but it's a fir.
Vitalik87Gera
Nea.

k
kgdimon 05.11.20

hello everyone whoever has found a solution

a
aiimay 06.11.20

kgdimon
Hey, yes I did.

W
WHISPERINO 09.11.20

aiimay
What did you end up doing?

I
Igor Malenik 14.11.20

aiimay
What a solution???

M
MasterFly 24.12.20

aiimay
his solution: piz * an * t to all that he found.
My solution: in the shortcut properties, on the compatibility tab, disable full screen optimization. When starting the game, the value is no longer automatically reset. 🤠
PS However, after minimizing the game (alt + tab), the parameters change back to "in a window without a frame" 🙄

m
marsh resident 08.01.21

MasterFly
thanks

D
Dmitry2802 13.06.21

Found a solution, go to Monica's properties and see what resolution is worth, put the same in the game and get high