3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 18.03.22 03:49 pm

Chandelier

Can someone explain what is happening there is a chandelier with 5 lamps. 2 lamps I don't know what to call it. Flickering, blinking sometimes with clicks. They put the other 2 lamps so they generally burned for 20-30 seconds, then they went out altogether for a second and began to burn again. On the opposite side of the chandelier, everything is fine. What could it be. Blame the chandelier or something? We'd post a video, but we don't know how.
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 18.03.22

axmad
Check the wiring, strip the contacts together to connect the chandelier, Write in a search engine how to connect the chandelier correctly?

r
requiemmm 18.03.22

Most likely, there is no contact in the cartridges. If we are talking about modern chandeliers, the contacts of the cartridges are not only made of foil, they are also held on by rivets. When changing lamps, the rivets rotate and move away, the contact becomes flickering. It is necessary to change the cartridges for Soviet ceramic ones, replace the telephone noodles, which are there instead of wiring, with a copper stranded wire, somewhere in a square, after that, most likely, native ceiling lights will not be put on, because the Soviet cartridge is larger in size and will have to be redone locally plafonds fastening. As a result, there is a lot of work, and if what I said is not clear from the word at all, the electrician will take more work than this chandelier costs. Let's say, 500 rubles were stolen from my neighbor for replacing a light bulb, the bulb fell out, the base remained in the cartridge.

V
VETER15 18.03.22

requiemmm
A person writes on the forum, it's clear that nothing is supposed to change.
axmad
Lamps are different, what do you prefer?

a
axmad 18.03.22

LED. Such type Lamp LED gauss Elementary 70235, E27, A67, 35W, 6500K

S
SonyK_2 18.03.22

axmad
axmad wrote:
...We would post a video, but we don't know how...
Upload it to YouTube, for example, and paste the link into the post.

A
Aftondily 30.06.22

Always and everywhere the lighting is LED, and there are no problems with it. Recently I paid attention to the supermegamarket online store, various goods are sold here, LED chandeliers of various types are the same, I took one for the kitchen - now it fills the whole room with light.