3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ggame 18.03.22 03:49 pm

Level of Destruction (Elex 2)

How to increase the level of destruction? I want to go to the Morcons and they require a level of destruction. Maybe there is a trainer?
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
scane1 18.03.22

GGame
Do you really need to downgrade? If you raise it, cut nps, dare everyone. Although I was able to get to them on neutral, and there, already choosing aggressive dialogues, I entered after a couple of squares.

T
Tdante 18.03.22

Fu, the most finished faction, it's not worth it. They are stupid idiots. Even if you play as a villain, these dudes are annoying.

a
andriylik 18.03.22

I support Morcons. wants to puke.
saw enough pipets. masochists in latex suck. blood baths. instruments of torture, fucking balance and arrogance in every dialogue. rejoice in death and worship a piece of stone framed in iron in the form of a monster. (this is when you will be allowed to the lower level, you will see). Damn pain.
I will naturally replay a couple of times in the future, but I will not play for the Morkans))

M
MaFi1613 18.03.22

And what does it actually affect?

T
Toficozz 18.03.22

MaFi1613
For answer options in some dialogues, for the possibility of joining some factions

i
inartr86 18.03.22

I haven’t been able to join the Morcons for 2 days already.. I killed all the rats, chickens, random passers-by, how much more to increase this level of destruction?..

a
andriylik 18.03.22

the fact is that, for example, a beast will not respect you and will not become a friend if you are a tough freak. others, on the contrary, will become friends (well, when you drag along and choose answers in dialogues) only if you are a good boy. But the task for everyone to choose a level is your true friend. (Nyra, Bestia or Kaya can become - loves you). In the end, if someone from the team does not have at least - appreciates you, it will not be good .... you will naturally see the details yourself)

a
andriylik 18.03.22

you can lower the level in the bastion for eleksit.
elexita will be unmeasured in the end. try to combine the found weapons and then sell for much more.
I learned to pick up more loot from monsters. vacuumed everything that is on the map. connected the weapon. now almost 200 to elexita and there is nothing stupid to spend it on.

g
ggame 18.03.22

Well, I wanted to join them under the guise of a scout (The girl who repairs the robot suggested), but I can’t. I'm waiting for some trainer because I already have the ending of the game, almost all the quests have been completed except for the main ones

g
ggame 18.03.22

andriylik, on
the contrary, it is necessary to increase the level of destruction, to join the marcons

g
ggame 18.03.22

skane1
yes boost, i messed up

i
inartr86 18.03.22

andriylik
didn't understand anything.. what have partners to do with it.. I run without them. It’s just that the berserkers accept me because the level of destruction is low, but even if they don’t accept me because of the high level. destruction, you can lower it in the Bastion for eleks .. how to increase it?

a
andriylik 18.03.22

inartr86
1) look, at the end of the game, your teammates will help you with the whole crowd in very difficult mass battles. those whom you do not drag along with you and they do not receive an inscription in your quest dialogues (for example: "Kia appreciates this" or "Nyra will remember this"), then they will remain at the level of dislike for Jax and will not help, but such as Bestia still and pile on you ...) so they need to be downloaded.
2) the level of destruction increases very simply. Choose rude answers in dialogues. Lie, lie.
But the easiest way is to fly into the pit to the outcasts and stupidly piss all the NPCs. Keys for quests still won't die. They are only stunned, and for damage to the NPC, the level rises very much.
Why outcasts? These degenerates, as in the first part, had everyone in mind and will not help in the final battle. At least they didn't help me. Probably because I became a cleric.

f
ff17 26.03.22

andriylik
I get high from Bestia, only because of this I went to the Morcons and chose dialogues with an increase in destruction to please her. The rest of the companions are a dull g, even an outcast niger and he is not very good) Well, + the top black Morcon armor is the most stylish in the game.

f
ff17 26.03.22

inartr86
I lowered my damage level a lot by running with Falk. But when I met Bestia, I sent him away and now I have a huge level of destruction. Killed Khan at the Morcons and took his place. Bestia liked it))

H
Hydrolisk 26.03.22

Where can I see my damage level?

r
raspisnoy1 12.06.22

I flew in, shot Izgoev from the air. I saw an inscription (someone reported a crime), but no one got to the bottom of me because of fashion. one cripple was for the whole city). I didn’t touch the essence later, they trade, etc. as before I solved the problem.

r
raspisnoy1 12.06.22

Hydrolisk
in abilities - scale in the middle.

M
MennKoegoorn 01.08.22

Tdante
so the point here is that in order to join the outcasts, you need to become an agent inside the Morcons or berserkers and ruin them from the inside. berserkers do not want to ruin much, but the Morcons are the other way around. I went through the first part as an outcast, I plan the second one too, so I need to join the Morcons