3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DARE_Sharfik 18.03.22 03:49 pm

North of Giant's Peak (Elden Ring)

Help, reached the Top of the Giants and discovered the Western and Southeastern territories. It remains to open the last area in the north, but it is mega low and is not connected with any dungeons. I tried to look at the interactive map and navigate on it, but everything is even. If anyone has already reached this area - please tell me how you got there.
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 18.03.22

If I understood correctly, then we are talking about a city with a large tree on the map on the coast, right? There is the plot boss Malenia and according to the main quest they are sent there through a teleport. But I don’t remember exactly where, it seems to be the town of Ordina, in the same place, in the north.

X
Xren dog 18.03.22

If I understand you correctly, then you need to collect the sacred medallion of the holy tree (2 parts) and use it on Rold's large lift.

D
DARE_Sharfik 18.03.22

Xren Sobachiy
Thank you very much, I found it.

D
DARE_Sharfik 18.03.22

soulfox
I'm not really talking about this, but thanks, just came to this city.

d
dimfrel30034 18.03.22

DARE_Sharfik
how did you find it? where to go ?

D
DARE_Sharfik 18.03.22

dimfrel30034
To the lift that takes you to the Peaks of the Giants - another medallion comes up, it is broken into two parts, one is in Sol Castle, after defeating the boss O'Neill, and the second in Liurnia in the Albino Village, there is a grandfather who is hiding in a large pot, hit him and talk to grandfather, he gives the second fragment of the medallion, then you return to Rold's Big Elevator and switch to the second medallion that you collected, activate the elevator and throw you into a small dungeon, after leaving this dungeon - you will be taken to the northern part of the map.