3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TurboLife 18.11.19 05:26 am

Is it possible at the end of the story to roam the world? (Death Stranding)

The question is; is it possible at the end of the story to wander in the world, the maps and do all sorts of activity, to build, to run DOP?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alphalva 18.11.19

TurboLife
Yes, the system is like in HZD, without warning.
Counter question - and what proble to carry them to the finals, meaning to do after it?

T
TurboLife 18.11.19

Alphalva
The problem is time, or rather in his absence. And on the subject you want to move faster

S
SULIK 712 18.11.19

TurboLife
Yes you can,after sujecki,Brody all you want,completes the road.There are many more interesting study LOR the game.

T
TyanKa 30.12.20

The plot has passed and I have the last task hanging: "Wait for the inauguration of the President" (episode 15) and that's it. They don't give any basic orders for Sam, stupidly ordinary cargo, but it makes no sense for me to carry them, since I opened all the points of contact and pumped all the stars. What to do now? Is this a dead end assignment? Can't get through the episode?

D
D Kruger 30.12.20

TyanKa
Yes, it's free play. You've already watched the inauguration.

I
I have no name 30.12.20

No! not true! Apparently everyone forgot about the Fregile Jump because no one used it))

A
Andrey Dobryak 16.02.21

I continue to play the game after completing it. In the eastern region I move with the help of ropes for the construction of which I expanded the chiral network by 9250/9600. After whatever I do, the network no longer expands, but a few more buildings are needed. Is this the limit? The deliveries are no longer bringing results. Am I doing something wrong?