3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazuhira Miller 18.03.22 05:53 pm

Gunsmith's Handbooks Explain PJL! (Elden Ring)

I bought these guides from merchants and they need to be read so that new items appear from the same merchants ... how and where to read them? help plz! I already pierced everything :( there is, for example, a note "Earth Squirters" it is clearly written there, press R to study, read. And what about reference books ???
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
h
hello 18.03.22

Kazuhira Miller wrote:
I bought these guides from merchants and they need to be read in order for new items to appear from the same merchants ... how and where to read them?
READ THEM TO LEARN TO CREATE:
not to buy, but to create. If you have the right ingredients, you can make your own.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Kazuhira Miller
Recipes automatically appear in the crafting menu, no additional manipulations are required.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

By the way, more questions will be about the tailor's set, because I still don't understand how it works.

K
Kazuhira Miller 18.03.22

hello
my god)) thank you very much! PPC, the game of course ... you can’t get a grasp of 1-2 words and suffer later!)) but I’m PPC like an idiot, I think it’s bullshit, I bought them from merchants and their arsenal is not updated!))))) but it turns out, this is for crafting to create yourself) well, of course) thanks!))))

K
Kazuhira Miller 18.03.22

I also have this set of Wing42
, you need to find someone there or buy it in addition, so that you can improve the clothes to change.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Wing42
As I understand it, it changes the appearance of the armor, for example, the cloak disappears from the knight's armor.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
Hmm... So, it turns out that I just don't have armor with me that can be changed, although there is Godric's infantry armor (gray clothes), knight's armor and northern warrior's armor.

f
front6696 18.03.22

Wing42
If you find a golden sewing needle, the list of armor expands significantly.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

front6696
It just allows you to change unique clothes. But this former bush does not want to take it from me.

D
Dmitry Dianov 18.03.22

Wing42 So
far, I have only been able to change the starting armor of the tramp and the armor of the Karian knight, the knight of Godric and the knight of Leindell. But there it is. Stupidly the cloak is removed and that's it.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

front6696
Found, by the way, until I looked, what's new there.