3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
malars0 18.03.22 05:53 pm

Captive in Witchbane Ruins (Elden Ring)

this young lady was found, but it’s not clear what to do with her ... either to finish off, or to wait for what can be released later, because now this can’t be done ... what can be done with her?
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pochaps 18.03.22

I also encountered the same issue ((I don’t want to kill, it seems to me that this is a merchant

S
Shedywo 18.03.22

In short, he himself encountered such a problem, only in addition he hit her. This is Sellen, the charm merchant. In order for her to teleport back to her loca, you need to "absolve sins", that is, remove hostility from the NPC. There are already guides on how to do this. Check.

V
Vadim Starikov 18.03.22

Shedywo
did not find such guides, and absolution does not help, he writes that he did not sin

m
malars0 18.03.22

Vadim
Starikov
_

V
Vict0r1 18.03.22

Shedywo
By all appearances, you are talking about the enchantment merchant in the location Ruins of the Settlement. And we are talking about the idea of ​​a magician in exactly the same clothes, which is nailed to the wall in the location of the Witchesbane Ruins, which is located on the southern peninsula of Zagrave, near the Fourth Temple of Marika

k
kirillmolotkoy 18.03.22

Yes, this is the sorceress Sellena

D
Destra197 18.03.22

How to free her?

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Destra197 wrote:
How to free her?
In another thread of the forum, this is exactly what it says
https://forums.playground.ru/elden_ring/walkthrough/koldunya_sellen-1010619/

g
gabataka091 03.04.22

So these two sorceresses are the same?

Y
Youxyxol 03.04.22

gabataka091
Yes, in the Scourge of witches the physical body, in the Ruins of the settlement - a projection.

a
azazello777 03.04.22

She has hands in crystals, like on the legs of mausoleums - it is logical to try to break them, and she also does not give any instructions / explanations. This is a minus. Well, as a result, for most players, it will result in a minus tear) R - rebuses.