3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArkisH122 18.03.22 05:53 pm

Payment doesn't go through.

People, can you buy the game on the territory of the Russian Federation? I just can't get paid. Everything already? Are we in China now?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArkisH122 18.03.22

Spoiler

r
rolemanser 18.03.22

ArkisH122 Tie a card
to a stick and everything will be ok ... I'm talking about paypal.

A
ArkisH122 18.03.22

Rolemanser
PayPal has frozen the ability to withdraw money to cards of Russian banks. So it's not an option.

r
rolemanser 18.03.22

ArkisH122
Today I paid with a stick to which the teat was tied.

D
Docent5960 18.03.22

Rolemanser
A friend could not pay, everything seems to be

Y
Youxyxol 18.03.22

ArkisH122
Make a Qiwi wallet and a virtual card, they have no sanctions. The app received a notification today.

S
Sinpro 18.03.22

ArkisH122
also saw this picture, but after 5 minutes made the 2nd and already successful attempt (vtb mastercard)

S
Spiny 18.03.22

The fact that this is a temporary phenomenon is clear, but how long it will be so is not clear. Here another question arises. How do you buy games now? Are there trusted stores where you can buy the game, not an account, and where they won’t throw me? I just usually always took games in the incentive, I even made pre-orders there.

R
RPOCLABB 18.03.22

Spiny
Well, right with a 100% guarantee, not where, but on third-party sites.

S
Space Turkey 18.03.22

Spiny
You can buy, for example, on Pay - immediately games or replenish your Steam wallet in currency, it is then converted into rubles.

J
Jay C 11.04.22

And the way through Qiwi if the translation works in tenge or does it no longer work?

H
Halkbigus 17.04.22

Spiny
There are such, write to the LAN, if you are interested, I will advise where I sometimes buy the keys myself.
Jay C
It works, but it's a pity to lose the commission. There are more profitable options with buying things and selling on the TP, but again, there are a lot of risks and proven sites are needed.

S
Spiny 17.04.22

Halkbigus
Well, I deposited 2500 rubles on qiwi, and then opened an account in tenge and transferred it there. Money for steam came, but not 2500, but somewhere around 2300