3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Feijoa-aa 18.03.22 05:53 pm

When do you think Steam will return the ability to replenish the wallet? (People Playground)

In my opinion, this is not beneficial to incentives
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max P 18.03.22

Feijoa-aa
As can be seen from recent events, the economy has moved to the tenth plan. Apparently they all count on financial assistance from the US government.

S
Spiny 18.03.22

I am no longer replenished and, in general, the purchase worries me, but the fact that some games are closed for the Russian Federation and are not even allowed to play them. A certain kind of patriot wakes up who then wants everyone who got into politics to arrange a boycott and bring down assessments everywhere. And the purchase ... well, it's really not just everything. The ruble is below the plinth, and the games as a whole have not changed their price tags. If earlier 1000 rubles still somehow brought money for the publisher, now it doesn’t. Either make a revaluation or force you to buy like a typical American in $ or block the choice of payment for the Russian Federation altogether.

I
IvanWork22 26.03.22

This question, of course, is not the topic of the People Playground game, but most likely we will not be able to replenish the wallet due to the sanctions of our white and fluffy West. But maybe someday there will be an impossible moment where we can replenish steam wallets.