3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElBe 18.03.22 05:53 pm

Flash drives (STALKER: Clear Sky)

Spread here where there are flash drives for upgrading. If there is already such a topic, then give a link.
98 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crazy_Cucumber 18.03.22

Novikov: Viper -5
given out as a task to establish control in the swamps About
ultralight armored vehicles given out as a task to come to the aid of the tower (the very first) from the Swamp -- -- Research Institute of Agroindustry stalkers: Pistol upgrade x2 lie in caches at the junkyard buy from Vasyan --- Research Institute Duty: Machine guns: cache "corpse in the focus of radiation" Dungeon of the agroindustry cache buy from a merchant 2 caches from Vasyan and 1 where the money and things of the bandits are taken away by YAR freedom:

1 - task to eliminate mercenaries
2 more in caches bought from people at the base

I don't know anymore

G
Guardian. 18.03.22

I would very much like to know where to find the remaining two flash drives for the Van, I found everything except these two.

M
Merge 18.03.22

And who needs to drag flash drives for snipers? Yar does not take them, even he can’t take tasks about flashes =)

H
Haiiro Ookami 18.03.22

and that's just what he needs

G
Guardian. 18.03.22

That is, as he does not give the task, he gave me.
PS Well, what about two flash drives for the Van? Nobody knows?

O
O1eM 18.03.22

Crazy_Cucumber, Vasyan sold me information about 3 caches with flash drives.

Everything is interesting with the Svoboda mechanic: he gave me tasks to find flash drives, and he himself sold me information about 2 caches with them.

C
Crazy_Cucumber 18.03.22

He can NOT sell caches. he doesn’t even have such a line in the dialogue, if I’m wrong then take a screenshot.

U
UDASB 18.03.22

Yar vnature oborzel, there is a flash drive, but does not take it. Maybe he only talks at night? =(

H
Haiiro Ookami 18.03.22

at the expense of Yar: as you carry out the mission of freedom to destroy the base of mercenaries, Yar gives the mission to bring documents. You bring it and that's it - he doesn't take flash drives. The whole dialogue is Hello! Bye!

O
O1eM 18.03.22

Crazy_Cucumber, who doesn't sell information about hiding places with flash drives: Vasyan or techie Svoboda? Whose screen do you need?

V
Vanoxp 18.03.22

where can i find flash drives? in hiding places or are they given for completing tasks?

K
KOREEC 18.03.22

Many times I started a new game trying to earn as much as possible, complete tasks, and also collect all the flash drives and apk all the armor and barrels, so here, the bartender and the technician of freedom are kind of friends, they take turns having the same tasks, tobish-tasks for flash drives can be obtained from both the bartender and the technician, as a result, they give tasks for two flash drives, the chief will give the third flash drive at large after capturing the towers and blowing up the manhole.
Plus, the freedom technician send you a PDA with information about some cool upgrade there (I don’t remember), that’s when he asks you to come to him after 11 pm, the only but! if after he tells you "like prepresh vodka then" DO NOT leave the territory of freedom! otherwise break off in full! then he won't pick you up!

Vasyan has info on 3 flash drives. (Ask carefully what he can offer you!!!)

r
r0b0tf00t 18.03.22

Where can you find flash drives in the Swamp?
I know that they give one flash drive as a reward, but where are the rest?

E
Elior 18.03.22

tell me the meaning of flash drives? only get rewards or unique upgrades appear?

G
Guardian. 18.03.22

The second one, too, as a reward, go further for the CN, another one in the cache, where he asks Shustroy (a man at the entrance to Lebedev), for 800, if I'm not mistaken.
I think I already got this question, but curiosity haunts me, so I decided to ask again: I would really like to know where to find the remaining two flash drives for the Van, I found everything except these two.

B
Brainfixer 18.03.22

Such is shamanism...
In order for Yar to take flash drives (if instead he only says Hello and Bye) you need to do the following:
Place the unpacked dialogs_darkvalley.xml file in the ...gamedataconfigsgameplay folder and edit it. Find these lines in the text of the file (After patch 1.5.04, this is line 988):

<text>val_freedom_fixer_hello_dialog_311</text>
<action>dialogs.break_dialog</action>

and delete the line from there with <action>dialogs.break_dialog</action>
And you can safely hand over flash drives. You can add this line later (just in case) :)

r
r0b0tf00t 18.03.22

Brainfixer
And where to get the file dialogs_darkvalley.xml ??? Can you take it off??? If it's not difficult

r
r0b0tf00t 18.03.22

Damn, I seem to have a glitch: I take a task from the Hermit at the Agroprom - Return the PDA, as soon as I take the PDA in the house in the swamp (there is still a bloodsucker running there) the task is immediately "Failed", well, in general, the flash drive as a reward can not be found =( all so il mnu current? (Such crap was still with patch 1.5.03, only there it was possible to have time to run to the Hermit):((((( help!

t
translator 18.03.22

2 Brainfixer:
what needs to be edited so that Novikov takes his own, otherwise it's the same story as with Yar? Or is it one way for everyone? I collected all the flash drives for Novikov and Yar, but I didn’t give it away until I figured out the gops in the landfill, you won’t get the money back ... Well, I decided to go and cut the dough before Yantar. It wasn't there. Neither Novikov nor Yar takes.

M
Mireille Mathieu 18.03.22

Is there a separate dialogs_darkvalley.xml file?