3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 18.03.22 05:53 pm

Polearm Skill (Elden Ring)

This skill Polearm Skill - Ashes of War: Sacred Ring of Light - Can be used with Polearms. Iiiiiii? Why can't I put on a staff? I thought, and then noticed that the Staff is not a Polearm, but a Blunt Weapon class of weapons. After that, I went to the information portal and there is a list of the entire class of weapons, here are
TYPES OF WEAPONS ELDEN RING
Daggers, straight swords, large swords, curved swords, katanas, double-edged swords, hammers, axes, spears, large spears, light bows, staves shining stones, sacred seals.
Nowhere, as you can see, Blunt Weapons are listed. Apparently the developers messed something up? After all, no matter how much I play as a magician (and I went through about 40-45 hours), and I still haven’t found it on the CRUSHING one.
Here the question arises, why did the developers of Skill come up with what is getting better on the Polearm, something that does not exist either in the list or in the game, and at the same time there is a CRUSHING weapon in the game, which does not have Skill from the Ashes of War on the Staff in the game. Somehow it's not logical, is it? ))))))

3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspector_73 18.03.22

Evangelist
Crushing is a type of damage (cutting, piercing), and polearm is a type of weapon (spears, pikes), completely different things.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Evangelist
Ashes is generally quite flawed.

f
front6696 18.03.22

Agree. It is impossible to strike blood on knives that have bleeding damage, but on a two-handed weapon lightly...