3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tibe_3 18.03.22 06:35 pm

Rocketpack (Elex 2)

Question one, no one figured out how brake rockets work on a rocket pack. It seems that I pumped them in and inserted them, but they don’t work when I lose height and just die when I fall.
By trial and error, I figured out when falling, hold down the spacebar and wait until the character lands. Hmm, but write when pumping that people didn’t think of pressing ((
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 18.03.22

Pfff, I played for 10 hours in the dark of the night and cursed, and only then they showed me that, it turns out, there is a flashlight.

G
Gyamuk 18.03.22

Tdante
How to activate the flashlight??

X
X_ray_83 18.03.22

Gyamuk You can
go into the options there and there is everything about the satchel! Tin soon will not be able to in the graphics settings ((((

i
intolerable 18.03.22

Tibe_3
For brake does not work. It's just that a space works for the knapsack. but not for brakes. ))
X_ray_83
Here the conversation is not about the knapsack, but about brake rockets, the knapsack was already clear that it works through a space.

O
Occuym 18.03.22

On the workbench

a
andriylik 18.03.22

I seem to understand.
At first, the satchel makes no sound. you have to follow yourself and this distracts from the battle, for example, or the target where you are trying to fly.
after pumping the brakes, he makes a sound and you already understand that you will fall soon. after full pumping, it is much easier to play.

l
logix1312 04.09.22

Briefly speaking. Brake rockets work without any buttons if they are equipped in a knapsack. But! There is one but! In order for the brake rockets to work, the fuel in the knapsack must be used up, that is, fly to the end, for example, up. Then you can safely fall, there will be no damage. If you stupidly jump off a cliff, the brakes won't work and you'll crash.

a
andriylik 04.09.22

This is such a damn lottery))) climbed to the skyscrapers for a shotgun "Thunderer" but it's too early. There are only 30 pumps in the backpack. And fell through time breaking. And sometimes not. And sometimes not, and the charge was not wasted. I'm in total shock.
It seemed to me that by holding shift + space, the probability of triggering is higher. And yes, you need to completely run out of fuel.