3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dvarrr 18.03.22 06:35 pm

Illumination of things (Elex 2)

How to highlight things until you stupidly get into them and understand what lies where, which button?
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 18.03.22

dvarrr
In the interface settings, if I'm not mistaken, there is an option to turn on the constant highlighting of things. Otherwise, how to do it - no idea.

d
dvarrr 18.03.22

yes, it’s on, but still you can’t really see anything from afar, only when you come close to the butt and you can see that something lies there

c
canteexnik 18.03.22

Try changing the draw distance in the screen settings

h
hello 18.03.22

And points, as in the first part there is no?

T
Tibe_3 18.03.22

Good to everyone. Found Points Perspective they highlight objects at a distance. They are located from the Cave of the Morcons to the west, there is a hill and there is also a record with a prisoner if anyone says something. But glasses without armor at all.

T
Tibe_3 18.03.22

In the area inside the circle glasses found

T
Tdante 18.03.22

Also points can be found on the island in the south of the map, the southernmost island.

O
Occuym 18.03.22

Bought glasses from one of the traveling merchants near the Fort

G
GUN-77 18.03.22

dvarrr
POINTS PERSPECTIVE
Exact location (On the barrel near the chest)

M
Maxim_51 18.03.22

Dark glasses "PERSPECTIVE" in the house on the second floor.

D
Dikkee 18.03.22

I found one more glasses that illuminate all living things :)

a
andriylik 18.03.22

will be four points.
First I try to see where the monsters are on the map. then I hope to see all living things. I kill everything that moves. then I put on loot glasses to see everything that has fallen (for example, weapons). the fourth is for mechanical beings, but I don't use them. as it turned out they were not needed.