3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pckot01 18.03.22 06:35 pm

War Ashes (Elden Ring)

I bought from the knight Skill Ashes of War stomp for 1500 and some kind of picture with a shield for 600. The Apply action is not available. Explain, please
. A circle with a shield for 600 does not have any skill at all.
Weapons have ordinary and two-handed swords, a halberd
. The lightning strike skill was applied to an ordinary sword - the icon next to the sword glows, while the two-handed Stomp (hit from below) is written, but the icon does not glow, and the skill itself is in the inventory and cannot be used
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

pckot01
In the ruins near the gate to the Storm Fortress (they most often give a horse there), you need to find a special knife in the basement, then you can use it through a fire.

p
pckot01 18.03.22

Yes, damn it, I myself accidentally saw that the campfire should be used

p
pckot01 18.03.22

I wonder what for this skill with a shield for 600, which is without a skill?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

pckot01
If the shield has no skill, the skill of the weapon in the right hand is applied.

p
pckot01 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
This seems to be understandable, but a shield with a skill that has no skill in its characteristics, and this skill, as it were, "No skill" costs 600 rubles. knight
Bernal D0%BD%D1%8B:_%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82_%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%BA%D0%B0
I read the description there, not got the fuck

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

pckot01
For example, you have a shield with a parry, you cling to this ashes and you can cast from the flail in your right hand. Or you put on a spear in the right and cast with a dagger on the left. That's what I don't understand - why this ashes is not universal and is not put, for example, on a whip.

p
pckot01 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
Okay, thanks for the answers, I will suffer and figure it out