3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grifon312 18.03.22 06:35 pm

No Dragons (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I have a Skyrim pirate. I played a couple of years ago and everything was fine, but now I'm running into the problem that there is not a single dragon, except for those that are in places like Peaks and sources of power that "friend" says. I thought the problem was in the repack, but it is on all xatab sites and changing the repacks with all the saves did not save. I used to play and a dragon flew at me while I was peacefully walking down the street, or in Winterhold, it almost always flew. Where did the dragons go in the dragon game
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Minted Coin 18.03.22

Grifon312
So after all, sanctions, my friend! Todd Howard forbade dragons to fly to Russia :D

Let's try to figure it out. What version of the game (LE or SE)? What mods do you use and how many of them? If you use mods, did you check with the BOSS utility?
By the way, repacks from hatab are already outdated. On March 6, 2021, after a long battle with lung cancer, he left us.

Y
Youxyxol 18.03.22

Chased Coin wrote:
So after all, sanctions, my friend! Todd Howard forbade dragons to fly to Russia :D
But... After all, there is no Russia in Skyrim. It's the Thalmor's fault. Damned elves, first they take Talos from us, now dragons. What's next? Will they take our children?

M
Minted Coin 18.03.22

Vyxyxol
So they flew from the Arbor servers across the ocean and flew right into the monitor. Not only did they fall under sanctions, they also blocked their airspace. So we are waiting for the modders to introduce a gravitsapa into the game, so that the dragon from the Pindos server whack - to anywhere in the universe :D

G
Grifon312 18.03.22

Minted Mod Coin
is silent. Pure TES.

G
Grifon312 18.03.22

Minted Coin
Blessed memory of Khatab, but if it's a repack, can you give a link to another one? I'm not at home, look from the phone is not very good

M
Minted Coin 18.03.22

Grifon312
I'll give you a link in a personal, only you named the versions of the game. LE or SE?

G
Grifon312 18.03.22

Minted Coin
SE.

G
Grifon312 18.03.22

Minted Coin
I have saves from this SE repack for this version of AE

M
Minted Coin 18.03.22

Grifon312
Go without problems if without mods. Another thing is that it is highly undesirable to transfer saves in which there is already a bug. Almost 100% you will transfer all your bugs there.
I warn you in advance that AE inherited a critical bug from SE - after the main story battle to cleanse Solitude of imperial henchmen, you will constantly play battle music. Therefore, you go through absolutely everything, except for the tasks "For the Storm Brothers" (well, or for the Imperials). Leave it for the final.
AE also inherited a critical bug from SE with Miraak. If your hero is well pumped and at a high level, then the fight with Miraak will freeze. There, you either take off all the clothes that give an increase in weapon proficiency, strength, etc. and fight with him with some frail dagger, or take on this quest line somewhere at level 26-30.
Well, the third inherited critical bug from SE, which has not yet been fixed in AE, is the execution of Rogvir when you first enter Solitude. The execution will not start. The treatment of the bug has long been prescribed on the Internet. You enter the indicated stages of the quest in the console, at intervals of 30-40 seconds.

N
Navy 18.03.22

So did you kill the first dragon?