3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
806653790809545634 18.03.22 06:35 pm

Hero Appearance (Hitman: Absolution)

The graphics have improved, which means that the face should look like a human with greater accuracy.

The clothes became like in the early parts. For me, the Blood Money stripes made the costume less provocative. A snow-white shirt and a bright red tie attract more attention than the same, but only striped. Although the clothes will change in Absolution, for example, in "Streets of Hope" he appears without a tie in a cheap jacket (although still not cheap, it looks more or less decent))

As for the stance and general gait: in the second and third parts it was some pretentious, in "Blood money" as it seems to me, they tried to fix it and bring it closer to the real one. It didn’t work, the gait was kind of wooden.
53 Comments
Sort by:
J
JekST 18.03.22

Here is my favorite part of the series!))

a
anzhi_fc 18.03.22

If you look at 47 from the side, you can see a crooked posture, he walks hunched over in Blood money, he always really didn’t like it, so he tried not to look at him from the side.
JekST
Contracts is also my favorite part of the series

T
TIGERblack 18.03.22

JekST
We see that now the shirt has become snow-white without a single pattern, unlike the striped one)
Classic... it looks even more beautiful and elegant!
The tie is also without symbols, it is bright red-standard, without stripes..
I like the rivet in the form of a logo on it)

Here is my favorite part from the series!))
Contracts is also my favorite part of the
Contracts series? I have Blood Money!

J
JekST 18.03.22

TIGERblacK
I also like the new look of the 47th, I have nothing against it, I tried to convey what changes IOI came to in the new Absolution.
Here..)

T
TIGERblack 18.03.22

JekST Uh-
huh, well, he has style -

a
anzhi_fc 18.03.22

Does anyone know who is the voice of 47th in Absolution?

J
JekST 18.03.22

anzhi_fc
David Bateson, the one who voiced the previous parts..

806653790809545634 18.03.22

JekST
Just no. Bateson and Kid are not working on Absolution, which is very upsetting for fans of the series.

J
JekST 18.03.22

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
Yes?
Damn this is really frustrating! Although ... I will go through the Russian version)

And I will only go through Russian a couple of times to listen to the dialogue of minor characters on the level due to the lack of subtitles for them, and then switch to the fully English version.

A
AgentTNT 18.03.22

Doctor, you read my mind too. It is because of the minor assholes that I will endure everything :) Maximum information. And, if possible, I'll immediately look for an English language ...

Is there a chance that there will be no dubbing?

a
anzhi_fc 18.03.22

No. There will be duplication. Only it is not known who will voice: Kopp or the person who voiced from 1 to 3 or someone else

z
z_sail 18.03.22

With each part of 47, it gets scarier. Now - Bald type with a brutal mug, in an expensive suit. The back of the head is also sealed. Before the first policeman)

More and more the image of the killer is formed...

T
TIGERblack 18.03.22

Especially here. Looks brutally at the maid))

found after the first trailer of contracts))

T
TIGERblack 18.03.22

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort
Meyer

A
AlexZebol 18.03.22

He was flattened by suspicion.

And blushed in addition)

T
TheGreatestAgent 18.03.22

I watched a video about dressing up, he gave me an interesting idea. Remember in the video about Murder 47, he appeared before us either in a suit with a tie and gloves, or in a suit without them. Moments with and without a band-aid on the back of the head were also shown. I also saw art where the suit of the 47th was torn in some places, soiled, etc. I thought, what if they let us roam the streets of Chicago relatively freely between missions or somewhere else? Let's say you finished the previous mission not as quietly as planned, a shootout ensued, let's say! So after the mission they give you the opportunity to go to the shops, buy a new suit, rob a weapons store, and then proceed to the next mission, If so, then ... well, I think it will at least be interesting. On the other hand, IOI couldn't just keep quiet about it. The devil knows. It just can't be so that the costume salon was only in the trailer, but it was not inserted into the game. Tell me what do you think about it?