3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maglon4ik 18.03.22 06:46 pm

Blyde (Elden Ring)

After killing Radan, Blyde told me to go to Nokron, but I ran through the whole Nokron, but he is nowhere to be found
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 18.03.22

Precisely all Nokron ran? Huge location, plus several times you move to other locations
. For example, here is the second sarcophagus. Transfers to the location "The main stream of the Ansel River"

c
concluding 18.03.22

maglon4ik
If before the fall of a star, then he stands on a precipice. If after the fall of a star, then as far as I understand it is not there. Actually, on your screen, you have already found a hint (they say, go, I'll catch up), if my memory serves me, some non-script will later say that Blyde was busy. Maybe you can somehow find him somewhere else, help him, and then he will appear in Nokron and help the protagonist, but xs ... I didn’t find it myself. But I wouldn't be surprised if Miyazaki hid something like that.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

You won't find it in the nocron. Anyway, I didn't find it. In Nokron, you must find the item Renne asked for. You just give it to her. Then, continuing the Renne quest chain, you can meet his phantom. He will have to fight. Well, it looks like he was.
And at the very end of the quest they will give a two-handed weapon as a reward

Spoiler

S
Straider2434 26.03.22

Healthy everyone. Please tell me what to do, I didn’t find Blyde in the foggy forest, I didn’t hear anything like that, I kicked the bloodhound at the very beginning of the game, went to Rennes and met Blyde there, as a result he said you can find him in the well of Seofre, but where he should stand there, I already blew everything for a moment or what?

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Straider2434
Did you kill Radan by any chance?)

S
Straider2434 26.03.22

GillesDeVanz
isn't there yet, I'm going to go now. I understand that I missed a decent part of it with him, nothing terrible, with Radan you can call him as I understand it, and then find him in Nokron and continue the quest with him

K
Kateo 26.03.22

Guys, hello! Tell me what will happen if you kill Blyde in the desert (after the battle with Radan). Will his armor drop?

n
nighthawkreal 26.03.22

Kateo Do
n't rush, you'll get the armor at the end of his quest.

z
zoonsholder 26.03.22

Good luck everyone, maybe someone else has the same problem as me. Blyde disappeared and it is impossible to find him (at least I could not find him, because my case is not described anywhere). I completed his first quest, reached Radan, fucked him with the whole gang. I talked with this vegetable in our shelter, went to the service of Renne, and then the first unhealthy signs of a kick began, there was no Blood spirit, there was only a magician and a blacksmith. I talked to them and immediately started to Knockhorn and got what I needed (I didn’t know that Blood had to be looked for in some kind of zh..ne), took the necessary little thing to the lady and decided to look for Blyde. At the place of its first location, there is an inscription "The traitor was taken care of. Vpeped to Nocron. Go, I will catch up with you." I didn’t understand anything, but it’s very interesting, it turns out that the magician was killed (he sits on my knees and pokes at the ceiling. You can buy a couple of things from the Pot Thrower doll and Terolina the finger maid). I looked for him near all 3 towers and did not find anything near the rennie, only 3 wolves, the rest is sterile. Iiii the question is where to find a furry arrogant muzzle?

C
Crazy Garik 03.04.22

Also faced a similar problem. I found a blyde in the forest, completed a quest with him to kill a bloodhound. Went to René's service. And then I decided to run around the map. I cleared some fort on the edge of the swamps, and from the tower through the teleport went towards the castle (as it turned out to kill Radan), in the castle all the doors with loot are closed, only two lions from the mobs. Then I unexpectedly met a company in which a pitcher, a blade and someone else. After talking with Blyde, he said that he did not wait for me in that place .... I quickly found that place (on the river), Blyde was not there, he was already waiting in the castle before the battle with Radan ....
Question: a lot of- Am I screwed up or missed? Will I be able to end up in Nocron?

B
Black Group 17.04.22

Blyde appeared near the tower right after completing the Rennie quest (I put the ring on Rennie's finger)

m
malars0 05.05.22

Crazy Garik
doesn't need a wolf to get to Nokron. and further along the quest after the murder of Radan, he appears after the end of the quest Rennie in her tower. I had it