3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEKCEN 18.03.22 06:46 pm

The command /kill works crookedly (Minecraft)

when I prescribe this command with ANY parameters - it kills only me and no one and nothing more ... even if I add! player, i.e. so - /kill @e[type=!player], tried to prescribe specific mobs without a wax sign - the effect is the same ...
Of the admin and semi-admin mods are - Forge Essentials,Permission Forge,Permissions Ex,worldedit+ WorldEditCui and that's it.
And yes, I am aware that PermissionForge is essentially a replacement for PermissionsEx, but they have no conflicts and they do not cause any errors in the console ...
Yes, and today I checked one more trick with my ears out of hopelessness - I deleted them all, alone and ... nothing has changed ... in general, at least how you prescribe this command - it only kills you, and not the one you prescribe ...
I'm already at a loss ... for several days I've been googling something like this, but there is not a single hint of a solution to the problem, except, perhaps, that I found this line somewhere:

EssentialsX Forbids using @a, @e, @r etc. To use
the normal kill command as in vanilla. You need to write /minecraft:<command>. So we
write /minecraft:kill <Player or @a, @e, etc.>
but ... it turned out to be complete nonsense - firstly through minecraft: it does not see commands at all, well, and all mods associated with rights, like I said - I already tried to remove it, and I don’t have this particular mod installed ... well, that’s all, this is the only clue that I found in a few days ...

Actually, why do I need this team ... I have bred too many chickens, that there are already several in one square, and it also turned out that they somehow entered the portal in the betweenlands and now it is unrealistic to lag there because of them ... so much so that I can’t even reach them, and I still don’t see another solution, except how to kill them with this command, because, it seems, there is no other alternative to this command ...
0 Comments
Sort by: