3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
ValiKing 18.03.22 07:46 pm

Video card problems please help!!!

I had Windows 7, so I decided to install Windows 10 (clean image). I did as they say on the Internet, installed Windows, updated the drivers, and it would seem that you can use it. But after updating the drivers, a problem with the browser got out, when using the browser, the laptop began to freeze, only the power button helped. After I got tired of it, I returned Windows 7 back. After installing 7, there was a problem with the network card driver, I suffered with it for a long time. Then I installed windows 10lstd, the problem with the browser did not go away. In the extreme method, I installed Windows 10 again, but did not update the drivers at all, and turned off the Windows update. Everything began to work perfectly, the browser does not freeze, the laptop does not hang, the application works. But then I decided to download and play games that were played on 7 without problems. The problem got out that the video card is running on a standard driver that does not pull the game. I install the driver on the video card, games work without questions (but not as well as before), but the browser does not work. I roll back the driver to the standard one, the browser works without questions, but the games do not work. Help me please!!!
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 18.03.22

ValiKing
You didn't write which browser! Try another. Install Windows 10 (20H2).

Since this is a new version of Windows, all software for it must be new, the latest versions of programs and drivers.

K
Kartonkratos 18.03.22

ValiKing
At least laid out the characteristics of the laptop!

V
ValiKing 18.03.22

Kartonkratos
i7 620m
quadro 880m
6gb

V
ValiKing 18.03.22

Pavel Rally
on all browsers is
my version 21H2

P
Pavel Rally 18.03.22

ValiKing
I have a Firefox browser, you can disable hardware acceleration in the settings, try it.

V
ValiKing 18.03.22

Pavel Rally
Turned off hardware acceleration, installed the driver. As a result nothing helped.

G
GG4 18.03.22

ValiKing
There was such crap sooooo long ago (about 6 years ago), also a browser hung. I don’t even know how everything went after that, it seems that something was connected with the drivers. The computer has been updated for a long time, no problems.