3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saigakov3 18.03.22 07:46 pm

Ohm O Lo (Diablo 2)

Need runes on xc I'll give on software
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saigakov3 18.03.22

Campaign is not a real request .... Who joined the runes on the software has nothing to do with it. OK. Oh soj N wc sk 2 pieces

D
Doberman 18.03.22

Everything is more prosaic. There are 3 disabled people playing on xc now, who don't even know about the existence of the forum.
There wasn’t much trade on HC even in better times, because there is a slightly different contingent of people, they get high from the process, and not from trading and gear.
Now there is a classic single player, only with a large ping and a chopped drop.

S
Saigakov3 18.03.22

Dobermn
I can name about 10 people who play xts. At the same time, like me, they know about the existence of the forum and even post. I don't understand why we are disabled... Oh well... There is no ping. Just like I told hardcore runes from software like akare soj ..

D
Doberman 18.03.22

Saigakov3
your 10 people will not create an online even average 3 people, and 20 too. this is if you continue your stuffy line.
but in fact 3, 10, what's the difference, this is a single with a delay and without a drop. what's the point of playing there alone 90% of the time in order to get together for a couple of days in the evening? with the same success it is fashionable to roll on the local, but play without lags)

S
Saigakov3 18.03.22

What's the point of playing? Are you serious? What's the point of smoking drunk ... Is that about it?)

D
Doberman 18.03.22

Saigakov3
Well, you're playing a single with a reduced drop and delay. you can also connect a phone instead of a monitor, suffer like this to the end.

S
Saigakov3 18.03.22

I'm playing a game with one life. I'm not interested in anything else. At least a ping, at least a phone, at least something ... The main thing is that it would be interesting ...

D
Doberman 18.03.22

Saigakov3
in single is also interesting. less likely to die through no fault of your own

S
Saigakov3 18.03.22

I love the xc single because no one will help there, and not because no one will interfere there.