3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CandyLakes 18.11.19 05:30 am

How to Rob trains without going into debt (Red Dead Redemption 2)

All kind time of day!

Please share the wisdom, how to make money on robbing trains? The theme, though not as profitable as they like, it turns out, but it is terribly romantic. Great speed, the smell of gunpowder mixed with the smell of blood, the wind blows the hair... And everything would be fine. That's just the local guardians of the galaxy too quick to react to the challenge. Not even have time a couple of cars to sniff. In the end, you have in the best style fast and the furious to hijack the train and looting it already in the safe zone. In the end I wrapped around for large sums than they earn in these scams.

What lovers of freedom?
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlagueDoctor94 18.11.19

Incoro
With Murtaza?

B
BarackKamacho 18.11.19

I think this is for the misfits made which do not particularly care that their head hangs a reward of $ 300,alternatively you can loot in the state which you are not particularly interesting and to give it neoplasia fines,other options do not see

C
CandyLakes 18.11.19

Eh... Probably the only way.

I
Ioannn 18.11.19

The question I have. I've not understood when the train stopped, the passengers run or not? Just stopped the train, killed the guards, went through the cars -no one))). So I thought, or nobody was (that all run -just my imagination), or all porazbegalis)).

C
CandyLakes 18.11.19

Ioannn
Most likely all fled, because in my entire criminal career has not seen passenger trains without passengers. You can stop the train and so would surely not have escaped. For example on the bridge across the canyon. It is located between Rhodes station and Saint Denis. Park baby in the middle of the bridge and deal with unnecessary travel, if not done it before. After such pirouettes can easily Rob the passengers. Plus system that guardians of the galaxy will not be able to you. They will be crawling at the bottom of the bridge. Also don't forget the safe in the train that opened with dynamite. They are there already 3 pieces. For a full sweep about 3 hundred rubles, U.S. like leaves. If it to nalico to add all sold the slag, which you have kindly donated fans, the time to travel. And the whole story is like a song, if not savvy, the gendarmerie, which has a half share.

T
Toxa95 18.11.19

Incoro
So before you need a blank mask to wear well. Isn't it?

-
-zotik- 18.11.19

Toxa95
Yes mask I think only works in the plot and then navryatli

D
Dema 80 18.11.19

direct powder pull??? the kitchen did not burn down???

C
CandyLakes 18.11.19

Toxa95
I also think that such a

C
CandyLakes 18.11.19

Dema 80
Do not use the room)

g
geimer7777 18.11.19

Train for maniacs))

C
CandyLakes 18.11.19

geimer7777
No no no. For true connoisseurs

h
hamshut 18.11.19

CandyLakes
And if you Rob the train before it goes leaping on his horse? Start at the back and Rob passengers. They can still run if the driver is still driving?

C
CandyLakes 18.11.19

hamshut
It seems to be there. On the move for sure nobody leaves their seats. Actually, I'm not sure how this entire system works with razvlekalovo in stuffy carriages. For example, I robbed the train, all while he is on the station. Enclosed one car until someone realized, but in the end still all remained in their places.

The easiest way that I found is described above. There's also a small trick, even the ability to play, not to wait or not to seek the devil's chariot. At any station, buy the cheapest ticket and just go to the destination. After that the train will already be parked next to. Can only ever jump on it on the go, or to stay inside and wait until the melt composition. The second option yesterday, there was trouble. The first time worked, but all others are not. In the end, after I reach the station, the ticket, the train stops and stands until I leave far far away)

There is a legend that if to silently kill the guards, then everything goes like clockwork. Say that the preferred weapon in this scheme - onions. To verify the system I failed.

All that not only I have this iron serpent. But apparently here the hemorrhoids - the idea of developers. In the beginning of the story, and in the end, of course, the player was given to understand that this transport system is owned then the local nieroby uncle in a crimson jacket, and to go to him is not worth it. But sorry...

I
Ioannn 18.11.19

hamshut
And if you Rob the train before it goes leaping on his horse?
Tried the driver, Skatin, stops the train.

CandyLakes
Park baby in the middle of the bridge and deal with unnecessary travel
That's the theme, by the way... will test today).

-
-zotik- 18.11.19

Ioannn
What would the driver not stopped the train, to jump not Salutis, if the shooting starts, he stops the train and runs to the nearest town, and if we see will be a witness

C
CandyLakes 18.11.19

I'll have to try. Generally hard not to make noise when the Board 6 is inadequate psycho, in the form of guards with guns

I
Ioannn 18.11.19

-zotik-
Duck and how not to burn, if on the train, and told the dude above, psychos with guns? And ezduny (passengers) don't get robbed, while the guards are alive.
Updt: Or quietly blame security?

-
-zotik- 18.11.19

Ioannn
I order that in the tail of the lasso was kidnapped not sahelis lol, and my first time for fun, I ran through the train, no one shot all the rules, driving in cities, had been ordered in the trial to kill the birds on the driving train, as Fig shoot as soon as the train crawled, and the train stops(by the way passenger empty ride, only protection)

I
Ioannn 18.11.19

-zotik-
Yesterday I tried 10 times the quiet-does not work. Jump on the train, crawling to the last car, I cut down with a knife the guard-as we approach the next car all already know that the robbery (ALL the guards between the mental connection).